Chie Mihara Shoes

KittyKat65

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
I absolutely love Chie Mihara shoes. I have a few pairs and each pair is so timeless, chic and unique...and comfortable! Who else is with me? In fact, I just ordered a new pair from NM - they had them in the store today, but not in my size. Here is a link to the boots in the same style. Imagine these boots with the boot part taken off and a Mary Jane strap in rich deep red suede! I tried to find a pic online, but had no luck.

http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=4016&vid=0&pid=692739&scid=692739002

The red ones caught my eye! (they were pictured in some NM promotional email). I only have one pair of chie mihara, but I really like them and hope to add more. Maybe the red ones;) . They remind me of dries and marni.
Please post pics when you get them!

The red ones caught my eye! (they were pictured in some NM promotional email). I only have one pair of chie mihara, but I really like them and hope to add more. Maybe the red ones;) . They remind me of dries and marni.
Please post pics when you get them!
Will do! I hope they arrive today or Monday. I was walking around and looking at the shoes and these just zapped me! I had to have them. :nuts:

I'm with you, KittyKat65! I'm a big fan of Chie Mihara shoes. I got a pair from their Spring collection a few months ago . I'm also eyeing on the red Mary Janes that you bought, too. They are so cute. Please post pics once once you get them.

They arrived and I love them! I also took a group shot of my favorite Chi Miharas:

3856422087_3fd7104f3a_b.jpg

3856422091_6b91a73933_b.jpg

3856422093_e854a2db85_b.jpg