Chicko my baby

I think he absolutely would. Yet, at the same time, there’s really nothing to forgive.
You are and have always been together in your hearts and I’m sure he knows how much you love and care for him.
It can also help to think of how they would never want us to be in this much pain. Have some grace on yourself. Let yourself feel everything, but don’t forget to treat yourself gently too. Sending lots of love and healing energy:heart:
thank you so much... i was thinking like he might have wanted to see me at that most difficult time or he must have been in discomfort where i could have been holding him and comforted him, but due to my meds i fell asleep and when i woke up he was no more there... i was not ready for this, as i have seen before and read that they stop eating when it is nearing the time..... that day, he ate less than normal and after calling him, he came to sleep with me, he snuggled with me.. then after some time he stood up and slept a bit far away from me on bed..i saw him sleeping near me and fell asleep sooner due to the meds...

• Sad
Reactions: zinacef
so sorry for you loss. every cat is unique. Our 15-year-old boy passed a few years ago. He was the sweetest cat I every had - the kind of cat you could dress in doll's clothes if you wanted to. After a year or so we adopted a pair of young kitties. they aren't as docile but we love them anyway.
When you're ready you will have another cat companion.

I'm so sorry for your loss. It is a natural instinct for cats to seek to be alone when unwell or when they are going to pass away, so please don't blame yourself for not being there or think he would have felt bad that you were not there at that moment. He knew you loved him. He looks like such a lovely boy.
thank you for your comment....he has been really a lovely boy to me..

so sorry for you loss. every cat is unique. Our 15-year-old boy passed a few years ago. He was the sweetest cat I every had - the kind of cat you could dress in doll's clothes if you wanted to. After a year or so we adopted a pair of young kitties. they aren't as docile but we love them anyway.
When you're ready you will have another cat companion.
your boy had been really sweet...my chicko would not allow me to put clothes on him, the most i was able to put on him were a collar for limited time and a mask for taking fun photos..

Attachments

• 20200416_234603.jpg
    20200416_234603.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 20200416_234608.jpg
    20200416_234608.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 20200416_234611.jpg
    20200416_234611.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 20200416_234617.jpg
    20200416_234617.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Love
Reactions: weezer
your boy had been really sweet...my chicko would not allow me to put clothes on him, the most i was able to put on him were a collar for limited time and a mask for taking fun photos..
well, the cats we have now wouldn't allow even a collar without a fight...and just to be clear, I never put clothes on him but he was that docile. He arrived at our back door that way - about one year old.

Your kitty is so cute

• Love
Reactions: ChickosMom