Chick Downtown ~ Extra 50% Off Sale Items Through Monday, September 1st

Dec 5, 2006
Weddington, North Carolina
Private50 has been active for quite some time now, for 50% off sale items :smile:

Please show me the thread. I used the 'Search This Forum' option imputting both chickdowntown.com and Chick Downtown without finding any thread offering 50% off. I must be getting old or fatigued, because if a thread for this sale does exist, I apologize that I didn't find it.

Here's what I found...

chickdowntown.com

and

Great Sale at Chickdowntown.com

Neither are advertising the 50% discount.

Because I often see duplicate postings for the same sales, I always search before posting!

Last edited:

glammm

Jun 27, 2008
Oh No, I didnt mean it was posted here, it was posted on other sites. The code for 50% off for sale items has been out for over a week now, it was an a email. But, yes your correct you were the first to post it here :smile:

Dec 5, 2006
Oh No, I didnt mean it was posted here, it was posted on other sites. The code for 50% off for sale items has been out for over a week now, it was an a email. But, yes your correct you were the first to post it here :smile:

Thanks! I thought perhaps I wasn't searching correctly or that I was losing my marbles! LOL! I just received this newsletter within the last hour....don't know why it wasn't emailed to me before the weekend started! :confused1: Although it's time consuming to search, I do simply to try and avoid a sale being posted more than once. I couldn't believe this one hadn't been considering it was such a generous discount! Too bad there were no handbags or even shoes in my size!

sango217

Jan 18, 2008
Fullerton
Bag I'm not convinced. I think you still may be losing your marbles.

Hey so has anyone figured out how to get free shipping while spending under $150? I've found a couple things I want but am cheap when it comes to shipping.

glammm

Jun 27, 2008
^ I had to pay $10 shipping which sucked..Bought a pair of jeans, I still got them for $50 shipped down from $180 so I guess I cant complain haha

Dec 5, 2006
Bag I'm not convinced. I think you still may be losing your marbles.

Hey so has anyone figured out how to get free shipping while spending under $150? I've found a couple things I want but am cheap when it comes to shipping.

You're too late sango....I lost them some time ago, but I was hoping that you hadn't noticed!!! LOL!! Regarding the shipping....like you, I HATE paying for it....especially return shipping. I recently returned a bag to Shopbop and paid over $15 to ship and insure it!! :cursing::cursing:

lil_peanut

Orange Lotus FTW
O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
Just a heads-up, the ADD50 is still working even though the code ADD40 is now advertised on their site. :nuts: