"Chick" by Nicky Hilton

1. Before the line tanked,

Were you interested in any of her designs ? I bought a couple of her summer dresses and tops. either way, I was not that impressed with her ideas.

2. Not at all. I couldn't find any redeeming qualities.

3. I will not go near anything with Hilton...
    I have been so disgusted by the two of THEM, that I don't even stay at Hilton chains if I can help it.

4. Im guess I'm really out of it. Didnt even know she had a line of clothes.

5. Never liked anything really. Although she's easier to like than Paris, I don't personally want to put any money in either gals' pockets!

6. i thought some of the basics like the singlets were neat :smile: but i never actually bought anything.

7. Isn't it funny how everything Paris has from her sister's line she ends up trashing? lol

8. This line never really caught my eye.. I thought some of the star bags were cute, but I don't think I'd actually buy one unless they were something like 99% off !

9. I never knew she had a clothing line.

10. Her line never really struck a chord with me, not what I would usually wear.

11. Nope. I didn't even know what her designs were.

12. It seems that her name is more of a liability than an asset . . . I think she should consider designing clothes under a pseudonym instead. That way, she can tell whether people really hate or love her clothes for its design aesthetic rather than for her name.

13. I only knew she had a handbag line and since I'm not a bowler, I didn't care for it. Everythig looked the same, just like a bowling bag, with a number 7 on it, what was up with that? She hardly ever even carried her own bags! If she isn't going to carry one, why should anyone else!

14. WHo ?????? sike , she had a few nice items , nothing different

15. it seemed funny to me how someone with such expensive taste made clothes that looked so cheap.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice