"Chick" by Nicky Hilton

Jan 23, 2006
New York New York
Before the line tanked,

Were you interested in any of her designs ? I bought a couple of her summer dresses and tops. either way, I was not that impressed with her ideas.

happy1

O.G.
Feb 9, 2006
I will not go near anything with Hilton...
I have been so disgusted by the two of THEM, that I don't even stay at Hilton chains if I can help it.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Never liked anything really. Although she's easier to like than Paris, I don't personally want to put any money in either gals' pockets!

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
i thought some of the basics like the singlets were neat :smile: but i never actually bought anything.

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
This line never really caught my eye.. I thought some of the star bags were cute, but I don't think I'd actually buy one unless they were something like 99% off !

ShoppeGirl

Feb 8, 2006
It seems that her name is more of a liability than an asset . . . I think she should consider designing clothes under a pseudonym instead. That way, she can tell whether people really hate or love her clothes for its design aesthetic rather than for her name.

Inky Paws

Oct 19, 2005
I only knew she had a handbag line and since I'm not a bowler, I didn't care for it. Everythig looked the same, just like a bowling bag, with a number 7 on it, what was up with that? She hardly ever even carried her own bags! If she isn't going to carry one, why should anyone else!