chicago trip.....

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. soo i couldnt believe how many people carry birkins in chicago. believe me, i live in nyc and work in the fashion industry but i can honestly say ive spotted more birkins in 2 days than ever in 2 days walking in nyc..weird.

anyways, of course i visited the hermes store in hopes that i would bump into my first birkin with dh who now thinks im a birkin radar.

i saw 3 huge travel birkins, black vibrato kelly and gold kelly..anddddddddd of course a lady who scored a 30 dark blue suede birkin with paladium hardware while i was there.. it was gorgggg! (my dh asked me after if maybe shes from tpf too and ck to see if someone posted- haha) i then had the courage to ask the SA if there were any other birkins in the back but of course they said no=/

i also couldnt believe that on my way back on the plane, i also saw 2 more ladies carrying birkins, 30 togo black with gold hardware and a lady kicking around her 35 blue jean birkin on the floor in line- does anyone do that here???

will be in sf this week...cant wait to visit the store:yes:

2. I'm going to Chicago in about a week. Can't wait to go there!

3. Chicago is my favorite city to visit... plus, always see tons of Hermes Bags.

4. I love Chicago and if any of you ladies come in town and want to meet up for a drink or just want a suggestion for a good SA, PM me.

They usually have atleast 1 or 2 Kellys in back and often a Birkin, but don't let them know I said that. :roflmfao:

5. Was there in July! Great experience at H as well!

6. Last week in Chicago there was a shipment of exotic birkins but it got sold out within a few days(I was going to report what they have but I was too late).

7. Oh C--did you get to meet Caroline?

8. E

I called her for an update of my request and she told me about the shipment but I am planning to go meet her tomorrow. She wanted me to see the shipment just to get an idea of the sizes but it was sold out when I talked to her again on Sat.

9. That's too bad C. I hope you have fun meeting her tommorow.
    I just ordered a Rouge G Ulysses & a heart charm since she's going to be out of town for her wedding.

10. I used to live in Chicago, but I never noticed any Birkins (not that I would have recognized one if one hit me in the head when I lived there).

I am surprised that Chicago is that full of Birkins....

11. i would have loved to meet up with you! i didnt know you were from there. anyways, if i ever go back for work- i will def let you know. i love chicago. its a beautiful city. i also discovered chicago dogs as well as the yummy popcorn!

12. ooo make sure to ask if theres a birkin in the back=)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice