Chicago & Suburban MJ Members -- TPF Get-Together?

I used to live in Chicago. Now, I live in Iowa. But I still live and breathe Chicago. I go there almost every two months. Any TPF meetings this spring and summer?

where in Iowa are you? My older son lives in Cedar Rapids so we've made countless trips to the Hawkeye state.

On the off chance that you guys have a meet-up during one of the two times I'm in IL (June and late Sept-early-Oct) this year, I'll throw my name in the ring. I lived in the Chicago 'burbs for 40 years so I consider myself from Chicago (hence the avatar of the gorgeous skyline).

where in Iowa are you? My older son lives in Cedar Rapids so we've made countless trips to the Hawkeye state.

On the off chance that you guys have a meet-up during one of the two times I'm in IL (June and late Sept-early-Oct) this year, I'll throw my name in the ring. I lived in the Chicago 'burbs for 40 years so I consider myself from Chicago (hence the avatar of the gorgeous skyline).

Hello! I also live in Cedar Rapids. Let me know when you're in town.

I was just in Chicago last week. Exciting, I finally got my first Hermes purchase. A belt. I'm crossing my fingers to be offered a Birkin or Kelly. I know, I know, it'll be a long time to be fortunate, I just need to keep buying ;)

I'll be in Chicago next May 12. If you ladies will be available during that week, it'll be fab to meet up. Thanks

redvelvetloubie said:
I was just in Chicago last week. Exciting, I finally got my first Hermes purchase. A belt. I'm crossing my fingers to be offered a Birkin or Kelly. I know, I know, it'll be a long time to be fortunate, I just need to keep buying ;)

I'll be in Chicago next May 12. If you ladies will be available during that week, it'll be fab to meet up. Thanks

Congrats! The H store there is lovely. I'll be available for a meet then !!