Chicago & Suburban MJ Members -- TPF Get-Together?

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
We started to talk about this briefly last weekend in the thread about the Chgo MbyMJ store (http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/looking-for-collection-bag-mbymj-chicago-has-ton-349548.html)

Just wondering if anyone who lives in and/or around Chicago would like to try & plan a get together sometime in late October/early November????

I would love to meet my PF "neighbors" and have a fun day of lunch & shopping -- we could hit up the MbyMJ store up in Bucktown and a few of the surrounding shops (i.e., Scoop NY, Intermix, Akira, etc)

I work on Saturdays and we're a little short-handed this fall, but if it wound up that Saturdays were the best day, I could either take the day off or work half-a-day -- I'd just need to know in advance to make sure I can get it off.

Otherwise, I'm off on Wednesdays and Thursdays, as well as Sundays -- let me know what you guys think. I hope we can work something out and get together!!:tup::P:heart:

Thee was a nice-size group on North Michigan Ave, last May, so maybe that's why you're not hearing from people right now. Is this still only for MJ fans? (I don't live there anymore, just curious)

Hi everyone. i am actually from New York. But will be traveling in june and september for a business trip to chicago and would love to join you if you will do it around that time.

I haven't been around the MJ sf as much because I prefer his older designs but I still love him.

I'm down to meet. I've met some HH hotties/ladies at the sample sales before and it was a blast! :nuts: