Chicago Reveal!

Carrierae

O.G.
Nov 5, 2012
Hello ladies!

I'm finally home from my Chicago shopping trip, and I figured I would share all of my wonderful H goodies!

(Some of the first few photos are taken at the hotel and the rest are at home)

I knew I was going to buy a few things, but I wasn't expecting to come home with such a big bag!
IMG_3566.JPG

And I definitely wasn't expecting to come home with a big orange box either!
FullSizeRender.jpg

I'm pretty new to H....so I have been slowing growing my bracelet collection. I bought a white w/ GHW Clic H bracelet and a etoupe/lime w/ GHW Hapi bracelet.

IMG_3588.JPG

We were also going to order the white w/ GHW Kelly Double Tour, but it was sold out in the US in a size small :sad:. My SA is going to keep a lookout for it. (Also still hoping for a white CDC w/ GHW.)

Ooh, lovely! The colors on the Hapi are especially nice. I love the Chicago store. I only have a Bastia, and the way I was treated there you'd have thought I was spending thousands. They made the experience wonderful.

Reactions: Carrierae
I was head over heels for the spaceship scarf, but sadly my store only had the green version. I'm hoping they will get the red or blue one. (Kicking myself for not ordering the blue online).

But I did get these two:

IMG_3589.JPG

Les trésors d'un Artiste in Marine/Ciel/Rose
(this one was on my wishlist....I love blues with a rose/pink color)

FullSizeRender_2.jpg

Le Jardin de la Maharani in Rouge/Lilas/Jaune Soufre
(It was not on my wishlist.....but the color combination made it an impulse purchase!)

FullSizeRender_3.jpg

IMG_3592.JPG

Ok....so backstory. After years of following H, I decided to go into the store the first time a month ago. I bought two scarves and two bracelets and was happy/surprised that my SA asked for my wishlist on my first visit (I really love my SA...he's amazing).

I never know how much they really listen to our wish list, but I told him neutrals in GHW with my dream color being Trench. Well three weeks later, he contacts me via email saying that there was a B30 in trench with GHW (he never said the leather type) that was to be delivered the next day. He asked if he could get it, if I would want it. After a few antagonizing hours, we were not able to secure because it (rightfully so) went to another client that had it on their wish list for a while. He told me that he would keep looking for my dream bag, and I thanked him for thinking of me.

The next month, no calls or emails came so I figured I would probably have to wait a long time for a bag...especially since other neutrals (gold, etoupe, etain, etc) were highly sought after. I was completely fine with waiting as long as it took to get the right color (years even) and I figured that they wouldn't get another B30 in Trench GHW anytime soon...maybe another size or a Kelly, but probably not a B30. I was prepared to wait.

Attachments

• IMG_3568.JPG
    IMG_3568.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 1,005
IMG_3569.JPG

Well after we picked out the shoes and belt, he called me over to show me something. I was shocked he had a big box, and from the sounds of it, I thought it would be another color or maybe silver (or a Kelly). Nope....it was a B30 Trench with GHW.....and he hid it away for a week! I had no clue! I couldn't believe they got my dream combination so soon...AND offered it to me! I think I literally hugged him three times.

IMG_3570.JPG

Fabulous goodies! I really enjoyed reading your story and seeing your classic Hermes haul! Scarves, shoes, belt, bracelets, and a bag!!! It doesn't get any better than that! Each item is LOVELY and matches so beautifully with each other! Your artist scarf will look dreamy with that amazing Trench B30! I am so excited for you! (I came back to add that your Jardin de Maharini scarf is also a perfect match with your Trench. I LOVE the twilly, too! So happy they can order another one for you.) YOU have amazing taste!

Reactions: Carrierae