Chicago Hermes Looting

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcavatu

May 24, 2014
Did anyone hear that the Chicago boutique was ransacked last night during the violence last night? Apparently the windows were smashed and much of the merchandise on the first floor was stolen. They are now apparently shut down for several days as they clean up. It's just awful!

Did anyone hear that the Chicago boutique was ransacked last night during the violence last night? Apparently the windows were smashed and much of the merchandise on the first floor was stolen. They are now apparently shut down for several days as they clean up. It's just awful!
I was wondering about that today.

Yes it’s pretty bad .

Does anyone know when the boutique will open back up? My girlfriends that live in the area said the damage was far more worst than what occurred a few months ago. I did try to reach out to my SA last week but did not hear back

Reactions: 1gunro
I’m happy people weren’t in the store during the rampage.

Has anyone seen any merchandise online?

Pictures From the Koala Chat ... disgraceful
B3AF55F8-DB65-479F-8641-12263550D5A7.jpeg

473C1976-E692-4F37-B163-A71AED3382EC.jpeg

049261FE-8672-4B72-A49D-279833448A4E.jpeg

Prayers for all of the employees of the Chicago Hermès boutique that was looted last night!
(photos are still shots from various videos that have been circulating throughout the city.)

View attachment 4815381

View attachment 4815382

View attachment 4815388
I was wondering about that today.

It’s awful
Yes , they destroyed it .
When I initially heard about the event/location

Pictures of the destroyed boutique were posted here :sad:

And this is with law enforcement not too far away. Imagine if they had more tme
Yikes! So much destruction. And I was just there on Friday.

The staff must

Does anyone know when the boutique will open back up? My girlfriends that live in the area said the damage was far more worst than what occurred a few months ago. I did try to reach out to my SA last week but did not hear back

I hope they are being paid. Hermes may need steel plates and windows to pull down at night.

My SA had initially told me they would be closed 2-3 weeks.
I hope they renovate and return with facial
Recognition cameras

I haven’t heard from my SA either but video from the store’s camera showing the burglary is posted to CWBChicago’s Twitter and to the Chicago Police’s YouTube. Look for the video of “Burglary/Looting 20 Block E. Oak St.” It’s eye opening.

I haven’t heard from my SA either but video from the store’s camera showing the burglary is posted to CWBChicago’s Twitter and to the Chicago Police’s YouTube. Look for the video of “Burglary/Looting 20 Block E. Oak St.” It’s eye opening.
Wow. They ransacked the storage room and looks like they got bag sized boxes... I’m guessing if the stores ever reopens, there will be many more locked doors between the sales floor and the merchandise. So sad.

Reactions: olibelli and RT1

If you are a thief, where can you wear the bag?

They should return the items. They can’t sell it or display it. When one person is captured, they are all falling like dominoes.

Reactions: RT1
Status
Not open for further replies.