Chicago Hermes Looting

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are a thief, where can you wear the bag?

They should return the items. They can’t sell it or display it. When one person is captured, they are all falling like dominoes.
It's not like they're marked stolen and most/all don't have serial numbers, so it seems pretty easy to sell, wear, or use.

OMG. I'm sick.
They have to catch at least some of them with all those faces on camera. i can't believe no one really wore an identity obscuring mask.

• Wow
Reactions: RT1
Unfortunately, in Chicago the reality is that even if some of these looters do get caught, it's safe to assume they will not go to jail. Even violent offenders here go free like clockwork. That's why none of these looters have any fear whatsoever. It's a running joke. I've spoken to some Chicago police officers and they're disgusted at arresting the same people over and over, the courts let them go.

OMG. I'm sick.

Yep, I felt weak watching the videos.

It's not like they're marked stolen and most/all don't have serial numbers, so it seems pretty easy to sell, wear, or use.

They have to catch at least some of them with all those faces on camera. i can't believe no one really wore an identity obscuring mask.

Right! It’s as if they don’t have a care in the world.

Yes, me too. I literally feel nauseous seeing this.

Sickening
Unfortunately, in Chicago the reality is that even if some of these looters do get caught, it's safe to assume they will not go to jail. Even violent offenders here go free like clockwork. That's why none of these looters have any fear whatsoever. It's a running joke. I've spoken to some Chicago police officers and they're disgusted at arresting the same people over and over, the courts let them go.

They all need community service. What were they thinking?

There’s a man without a shirt carrying a garment bag!

I've already reported people trying to sell stolen items on Facebook!
That’s so savage to sell stolen goods under your actual name! I thought they would use other apps. They don’t care.

I live close to Chicago and what you say is true and sad.

The looting was unreal, certain organizations have lost a ton of sympathy from the general public after seeing this craziness. Hermes was only 1 of many stores trashed and looted. Though lots of looters have been ID'd, nothing of any lasting consequence will happen to them.

Sickening

That’s so savage to sell stolen goods under your actual name! I thought they would use other apps. They don’t care.
You don't know Chicago if you think community service is going to teach anyone anything. I feel so badly for these stores and their employees.

Considering Portland has been having riots for over 60 days straight, I figure Chicago is in for about ten more rounds of riots before the big retailers tell the city to go to hell. Then Michigan Ave and Oak Street can turn into tent cities for the homeless and drug addicts like LA and San Fran have. Honestly, that seems to be some kind of effed up goal some of these major cities have.

Considering Portland has been having riots for over 60 days straight, I figure Chicago is in for about ten more rounds of riots before the big retailers tell the city to go to hell. Then Michigan Ave and Oak Street can turn into tent cities for the homeless and drug addicts like LA and San Fran have. Honestly, that seems to be some kind of effed up goal some of these major cities have.
I hear you, sad. The malls out here in the 'burbs block all their entrances now when this sh*t is happening, that's unreal to me.

Sickening

They had not a care in the world! :annoyed: These are the same folks who didn’t care about hiding their identity with a mask at one of the few times in history where wearing a face mask isn’t suspicious!

You don't know Chicago if you think community service is going to teach anyone anything. I feel so badly for these stores and their employees.

I also feel badly for the citizens of Chicago that have to put up with these looters and thieves.
No, these people need prison time...but, unfortunately, they will not get any!

Status
Not open for further replies.