Chicago CL Meetup 2013

wannaprada

O.G.
Nov 27, 2008
Hello Louboutin Enthusiasts!

After having so much fun organizing and attending the last NYC CL meetup (see http://forum.purseblog.com/louboutin-shopping/nyc-cl-meet-up-757457-11.html), I've decided to test the waters yet again to see if anyone would be interested in having a meetup, this time in CHICAGO!!! I have a weekend in mind already, however I am more than open to other dates. Right now, I'm thinking May 4th, which hopefully gives everyone (myself included) enough time to recover from this past sale season.

If interested, please post a comment stating so, being sure to note whether or not May 4th works for you and/or if there are any other weekends in May that would work.

If we get enough people who are seriously interested in attending, I'll begin working on the meetup!

:party:

I would be interested but May 4th wouldn't work for me, since I would want to take part of Friday off for travel time and I am always so busy at work the first 10 days of the month. May 18th would work better for me.

Thanks for starting this!:smile:

Thanks for the reply ladies and crystal, that is good to know, although it may be difficult to get the stores to cater to a group of ladies during sale season. I'll check with some of the SAs and see what time of year they recommend. :smile:

I have never been to Chicago, so I would love to go. The last weekend in May is out for me, but if it works for the majority then I will just catch y'all next time!

Thank you for planning this T! :hugs:

awww can't do May 4...do after my bday and i might be at a conference in Texas. have fun!

If you will be in Houston, and feel like going out, let me know and we can get a drink/dinner. That said, I used to travel a lot for work and would completely understand if you're not feeling it and/or your time is precious.

rock_girl said:
If you will be in Houston, and feel like going out, let me know and we can get a drink/dinner. That said, I used to travel a lot for work and would completely understand if you're not feeling it and/or your time is precious.

I'm in Houston too! ;)