Chicago CL Meetup 2013

Wanna, this is what you meant...

I'm interested and already live here. Any weekend in May is good for me. My SA at the boutique said the sale should start around/in June. A SA at Saks (ATL though) said their sale starts in May. Not sure about the other stores, but as you all may know we have most major department stores. There are a Nordie, NM, Saks and Barney's stores in the city. Also each of those in, except Barney's, in the suburbs, though all of those locations don't sale CL.

Let me know if there's something that you may need that I can help plan and I'll try to assist.
I am certain my SAs at the boutique-Kyle and Saks-Geoffrey (had one at Nords, but she left, I have the contact of a new person-Lucus) would be happy to accommodate us and work with another SA if our group is larger than they can handle alone.

Soooo ladies, we've never gotten around to actually meeting-up in Chicago. I believe something came up for Wanna and planning was put on hold. Now that the weather is warming up would anyone be interested in revisiting the idea of a Chicago get together?

So ladies, now that the weather is warming up...is there any additional interest?

Funny thing is, I really don't know how or what to plan. This would be the first meet up I'm attending. My guess would be lunch (or breakfast/dinner) and a trip to the boutique (for sure) and department stores that carry CLs.

Does a Saturday May work? The weekend of Memorial Day won't work for me, I'll be in LA. But any other weekend in May would be great. Or if May is too soon, then June?