****Chicago 2010 Spring Meet-Up*******

karwood

shoeuphoria
Feb 25, 2008
Hello Ladies,

Mal and myself will be organizing the Chicago meet-up from here on. On the previous "Chicago Meet-up" thread, most of us agreed to move the date of the meet-up to weekend of April 17-18, 2010. In order to start organizing the meet-up, we need to get an idea of how many will be attending. If you would like to attend, please paste and add and your name to the list below. In the next few days, we will be setting up a group invite on Facebook. From there, we will be updating information for the meet-up. If you want to receive an invite on Facebook, please PM me or Mal with your name and/or email address. We look forward to a fun weekend of meeting everybody, shopping, drinking, dining and having fabulous fun in Chicago!:party:

If anybody would like to assist planning or make suggestions for the meet-up, please let us know :biggrin:

This the list taken from the previous "Chicago meet-up" thread. If needed, please update your RSVP.

Brintee - can make it for lunch/dinner/drinks
Naked - can make it for lunch/possibly dinner
Karwood- can make it for lunch/dinner/drinks
surly - can make it for lunch/dinner/drinks
Dreachick2384-Can make it right after lunch, then shopping/dinner/drinks (assuming we are shopping after lunch...)
Shockboogie - can make it for lunch/dinner
Ceseeber (tenative)- can make it for lunch/dinner/drinks
compulsive - can make it for lunch/dinner/drinks
jancedtif (very tenative) - can make it for lunch/dinner/drinks
legaldiva - (tentative) - can make it lunch/dinner/drinks
mal - lunch, shopping, dinner, drinks
cfellis522 - (tentative) - can make it lunch/dinner/drinks

Last edited:
Spoke to Mal earlier this afternoon about this :tup: I'd love to help out planning this meet-up as well. I can help plan out where we eat and all if that's okay. I'd like to know of course what most of you ladies want to eat (Rosebud on Rush anyone?:graucho:). Also, I've been checking out the hotel deals around North Michigan Ave. so maybe if we're a big group who wants to book a night or two at a hotel, I can ask for a group discount perhaps or something. Just let me know how I can help! :heart:

Last edited:
Thanks for organizing ladies! I am not on facebook, so please pm me at some point when you have more details.

I'm not on Facebook either but fortunately Im around Mal since I'm the mal police!:smile:

Maybe we can also update everyone via email too? I don't mind helping out with doing the email blasts and getting everyones email if that would help so everyone is informed FB or no FB. What do you ladies think?