Chic With Me l

Jul 22, 2006
Is anyone familiar with this purse? I had wanted a mini and walked into Chanel inquiring about one, but was sidetracked.... I did a search on TPF but there isn't much mention of it? I'm wondering if I made the right choice..

I actually googled it to find a picture and I've been seeing them in stores. I personally like it, however if you don't love it you should return it. Good luck making a decision

I'm not sure if I don't like it, that's the problem. Lol!!! I LOVED it in the store. And then when I left and kept thinking about it, I began nitpicking. ie: different chain, doesn't have the back pocket and they only had black.
But then I love the clasp and the pattern/design is different from the regular mini's.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1410917131.263962.jpg
Just bought mine! I like it because it's unique compared to the other minis. I believe it's from Fall 2013 but somehow carried over to Spring/Summer 2014. Got mine from Neiman Marcus, but my local Chanel boutique carries all three sizes in black.

View attachment 2752874
Just bought mine! I like it because it's unique compared to the other minis. I believe it's from Fall 2013 but somehow carried over to Spring/Summer 2014. Got mine from Neiman Marcus, but my local Chanel boutique carries all three sizes in black.

That's the same reason why I picked mine up today, that it's different/unique. I guess I'm just being silly. I should unbox it so I can take another look at it. As of right now, it's stashed in the closet so dear hubby hasn't seen it. =X

Did this bag come out this fall as well? Bc I saw diff sizes n colors... But I could be mistaken to a diff seasonal flap... Too many to remember!

Not sure if it came out for fall? The only info I found was from googling it. The SA didn't know much about the bag and has to ask another SA for the name of it. She told me she only had it in black and made no mention about it coming in other colors. Although I wish she had it in red.n I did see another black one in what looks to be a M/L size?