Chic ways to wear Birkenstocks

The Madrid is really comfortable. All of the Birkenstocks are! The only problem with the Madrids is that they are a little "flippy" so they don't stay on your feet as well as other Birkenstocks. On the plus side though, they are some of the cheapest Birkenstocks! At my store they are only $50!

I have some red patent birko-flor ones with three straps. I found them BRAND NEW at the thrift store for $6 and I've always wanted a pair. They were a little painful til they broke in but wow! They sure get comfortable.

I used to want the Spartas but I'm happy now.

I've got a Birkenstock problem. I have 4 pairs! Classic black suede Arizonas, gray gladiator style thongs, bronze triple strap, and black clogs. The bronze pair I found at Nordstrom Rack for $60 and the clogs I found at a thrift store for $6. I use them mostly for casual running around with kids in the summer. It's nice to give my feet a break after heels all week.

Above posters - how do you wear more than one pair at once? it takes me forever to break the bloody things in (or get used to, rather). However once they are broken in, they are like butter.

Above posters - how do you wear more than one pair at once? it takes me forever to break the bloody things in (or get used to, rather). However once they are broken in, they are like butter.

I've gotten mine over several years, so I never had to break them all in at once. They do take some break in time, but all of them are so comfy now.

I am jumping on the Birkenstock band wagon. Just bought my first pair of Arizonas.

Here are some looks that I love but always looking to find more inspiration. Please add pictures to this thread as you find interesting birkenstock outfits.

picture.php