CHI Turbo Flat Irons, I need Advice!!!!

May 16, 2006
Hi There,:P

hello from Amsterdam!!! i'm so happy to be part of this forum! is amazing !!! you guys rock!!!

i want to buy the CHI Turbo Flat Iron (Big 2" Iron) but before i will like to hear your experience/advice.. i really apreciated!! thank you for your time..

chiturbo.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

The best invention ever!! I am a proud owner of 2 CHI turbo irons!! I have thick, coarse hair, but after using CHI, I have black silky hair!!!:biggrin:

i :love: my chi...but it's the original one (skinny and no flocking). it is the only flat iron i have ever used that keeps my hair from curling for DAYS. it is a-maz-ing. one of the best hundred bucks i've ever spent.

Hi there!! I'm in the Netherlands too. I own GHD straightening irons from England...they are pretty much exactly like CHI and they are perfect.

I go to a Cosmo hair salon where they always do my hair with CHI irons and I absolutely recommend them:flowers: .

I have gone ito the beauty supply store and asked about these. I was told the Chi is great/would be perfect if you have thick/ course hair. If you have fine hair you should go with the babyliss as this one doesnt get as hot. In either case they are amazing. I have yet to get one(its just a matter of getting back there) but i'm so looking forward to this purchase.

I have the CHi flat iron and curling iron. I love them both works wonder on curly hair. I also use some of the hair products too. This is by far the best flat iron out there.