Chi Town shopping Hermes style and the "Dragon Lady" *** Must read...whooooosh!

They are so nice at the Chicago boutique! I was there last year, but it was during a drought LOL! No Kellys.

You and your friend are so adorable! Congrats on a great great purchase!

Dragon Lady is an IDIOT! Blue jean will be around forever and has the best resale value!

Ghost: I'm so happy to hear about your great experience at H in Chicago! I was there last week and had a great time as well! Your right they are wonderful! Sorry to hear about the Dragon Lady, what an Idiot! Well I guess she does need my business:tdown: You look wonderful with your BJ Kelly!:smile:

Oh Lordy......Dragon Lady sounds like a complete ass to me. Might be good to mention the name of her store in our reference section so potential visitors could be forewarned.

But aside that, you are ADORABLE and so is your friend and your goodies are wonderful! GREAT choices.....

Ghost, I loved reading your post and looking at your pix. I'm so glad you and your friend has so much fun. Made me wish I was there!
PS, the Dragonlady must have been crazy. BJ is a very sought after H color. Your bag is beautiful!

Ghost55, your story was so fun and motivational. I can't wait until my sister and I can make a trip to Hermes together. She lives 65 miles away so we don't see each other very often. My sister was not into Hermes until I shared my interest in the company with her. Of course, I tantalized her with this forum, too. Now she wants something Hermes.

I think your bag is gorgeous! So glad you had fun at "H"! All your stuff looks dreamy! Thanks for sharing your fun story! Even the Dragon Lady made me laugh--at her craziness! Congrats again!

You look so lovely, Ghost!!

attachment.php

Ghost! What A Beautiful Picture & Such A Great Time!!!!!!:yes: I :heart: How You Met Your SA....Somethings Are Just Meant To Be;)

"Dragon Lady" Sounds Really Scary. She's Just Jealous, Because You Have The Ultimate Kelly:yes: She Wishes She Has Such A Gorgeous Bag To Sell!!!!

That was quiet an adventure Ghost!

I'm glad you had a great time in Chicago (we'll just forget dragon lady now)...I enjoyed your story and wish I was there too.

Good luck on your next H, did you say another kelly in etoupe (maybe)? nice! :love:

Ghost, despite what happened with the Dragon Lady, what a wonderful trip! You and your friend look amazing. Your Blue Jean Kelly is so beautiful and what a wonderful combo with your green coat. That was great that the SA who sold you the Kelly over the phone was the SA at the Chicago boutique. I love Chicago. I can't remember the name of the mall that me and my friend strolled through, but it was connected to the Ritz Carlton. And although, it's not at all healthy, we ate at Gino's East and it was the best deep dish pizza I ever tasted! If I could afford a graduation trip, I'd love for my first H experience to be in Chicago. I'd definitely stay away from the Dragon Ladies shop. There's no excuse to be rude. Ghost, thank you for sharing your story and pictures with us. :smile: