"Chewy Vuitton" - Whould you get your furbaby one?

I love the item and hate to hear they are being sued but I have to say I am glad LV seems to be cracking down on those capitalizing on their name (mainly fakes on E-bay)!

:roflmfao: Anyone catch towards the end where the article says LV makes leashes/collar that cost up to $1600? :wtf: They must be mistaken...unless LV is hiding the good stuff!

I have a new puppy - my trainer advised me not to give the pup anything that resembles anything real . . . to avoid confusion.
And nothing fuzzy, only hard rubber things he can really chew chew.

I would love the idea of something LV for him, maybe our friends in Paris will make a toy my furbaby can chew !!!

ps: I had often wondered about the legal ramifications of the chewyvuitton company - this is really a statement about LV and the seriousness of their effort to confront imitators/counterfeiters....any lawyers here want to chime in? I am not a lawyer, but interested in business/economics in general

We had a range of these in my pet boutique, and the Chewy Vuittons were the first ones sold and restocked. I think the humour behind these dog toys have been misinterpreted. I heard one of the customers telling the staff his dog will get drunk drinking the Dog Perignon. :roflmfao:

Well I wouldn't get one just because my furbaby is a large variety and soft plush toys are a waste of money for her because she'd have it torn apart in an instant.

However, I would buy this item if she did play more gentle. I don't see it as a copyright infrigement because they don't use the LV or real Vuitton name anywhere on the product. The motifs are a bit different too. I'm glad LV's legal team is cracking down on offenders but I don't think this was a battle worth fighting.