Chewing with your mouth open....

I guess the New Yorker in me makes me speak my mind no matter what so I would straight up ask "Can you please chew with your mouth closed?" and if I got any lip about it I would add " It's disgusting to look at and besides you're swallowing a lot more air which can lead to uncomfortableness"!

Ahhh I can't stand it when people chew with their mouth open... or make noises. I was taught at age three never to chew with my mouth open... thankfully lol. I don't have the guts to correct people on that though. I just ignore it or look away!!

Seriously, chewing with your mouth open can't be as bad as this: When I dine out, I usually like to offer my dish to other guests. I have a cousin who loves to LICK her fork or spoon and dip right into my dish. Holy cow!!! THAT DRIVES ME UP THE WALL!!!!$%^&* I've told her she's disgusting!!!! :lecture:

Seriously, chewing with your mouth open can't be as bad as this: When I dine out, I usually like to offer my dish to other guests. I have a cousin who loves to LICK her fork or spoon and dip right into my dish. Holy cow!!! THAT DRIVES ME UP THE WALL!!!!$%^&* I've told her she's disgusting!!!! :lecture:

:wtf::throwup::yucky::Push::cursing:

Have I explained my feelings well enough? lmao!

That reminds me of my friend who, when I order appetizers, LOVE to touch every single piece (Usually fried Green Beans, or chips and salsa) before he picks up the one he chooses to eat! Needless to say, the food then becomes HIS and not OURS lmao.

ooops. guilty
i chew with my mouth open. i constantly try to stop, but its really hard for me because my lips just dont close.

what if, while in casual conversation, you say "ew, you know whats the most disgusting thing ever, when people chew with their mouth open"

haha. maybe wait for the conversation to drift towards gross things...if it ever does...

Aahhhh....I hate open-mouth chewing!

I could offer you some tactful advice, but truthfully, I don't think I'd ever be brave enough to bring it up to someone.

i guess it depends what kind of relationship you have with your in-laws.
could you make a joke of it an mention something about it?

i am so sorry becuase that would drive me nuts too. fortunately for me, i have such a cool relationship with my inlaws where i would feel comfortable just talking to them about it.

My DH does this and it drives me absolutely bonkers!!! I just want to rip my ears off.... Everytime he does it I yell at him! Even my 4 year old says "daddy stop smacking"... LOL