Chevron stock availability intelligence

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. got these pics from my SA
    :nuts:
    she said they will also get them in cobalt blue:yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. ooooooooooooo is this the green? or is it turquoise? boutique? thanks for sharing?

3. BH Chanel has m/l patent chevron in red and pink.

4. Which store has this blue, I love the cobalt blue color? i checked with my SA and he told me that it's not cobalt blue but more like dark navy blue.

5. I was also wondering which stores ordered the cobalt blue m/l? Only the boutiques and is it available in the US? That color is hot.

6. i got the pics from Peggy from Flagship Nordstrom | Downtown Seattle
    She said this is a green and u can pre-order

7. Does anyone know if the jumbo blue is navy blue or cobalt blue?

8. I found out from NM that the coral Chevron WOC they will be getting has a color code for red but Chanel calls it "coral." Has anyone seen the coral IRL? I am wondering how close it is to red. I will be called when the WOC arrives and can then decide whether I like the color or not, since I really want the same red as the flap that has been posted.

Jennifer

9. thanks for the info! so they aren't in yet adn still on preorder :graucho: too bad i am on a ban this photo has the green looking super smashing!

10. Newman Marcus. have red and pink patent WOC.

11. this thread gets better everyday! That "green" has my heart skipping a beat; but I promised DH no more bags for a while! Does WOC count as bag:graucho:

12. I don't think a woc counts........

13. Thanks nscwong!

14. ^no problem! isn't that great?!

15. ahhhhhh a pink woc!~