Chevron stock availability intelligence

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Saw yellow fabric at 57th. I wanna see dark brown! Anyone spy that in us?

2. thanks for posting!! how did the navy look??

3. That sounds dreamy doesn't it?

4. I'm still looking for my SA in VA to call me about a red patent chevron in jumbo shw :shrugs:
    Even my DH has been asking about it! If you spot one and it's from a Chanel boutique (not NM, Saks, etc.) in the US, please PM me.

:ty:

5. :yes:

6. has anyone spotted a m/l black lambskin chevron in GHW?? thanks!!

7. Great intel C! Thanks! That red lamb is sooo gorgegous...I'm curious what the violet looks like...

8. yeah, wanna know too! just read black lamb available in gh... so maybe there's hope for red... :girlsigh:

9. There is lt red lamb w ghw coming out from hirshleifers but not chevron and haven't seen.

10. ^but SA said only in lt blue & lt beige... no lt red... hmmm... but i'm just luvin chevron lamb in red!

11. Hmmmmmm. I have been hearing re light red Lamb maxi coming out w ghw. That's strange. O well. Someday....

12. ^i know... unless my SA was mistaken. here's what i got...

"Unfortunately, we are not getting the medium in
    lt.red.--or any red for that matter. We expect it in lt blue and in lt beige.
    "

13. Aha. Maybe cuz I was talkin maxi:smile:

14. #44 Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
    ^ah, ok... guess i misunderstood "any red" as, a red in any size :shame:

15. HK: red and black patent jumbo; pink and red patent m/l