Chevron owners- question

Lulubag

O.G.
Dec 21, 2008
I just picked up a beautiful new Chevron mini. On one side, on the front, the Chevron doesn't totally align between the front flap and the rest of the bag. It's pretty minor. Is this fairly common? To those who have Chevron bag, I imagine you don't even notice when the bag is full. Anyone have thoughts to share? There was only one other bag in the boutique and it had the same problem a little worse.

I don't have that issue with my dark beige chevron but for a while I thought the back pocket was misaligned. However, I noticed that because it's chevron, if you look at the purse from a different angle, the chevron pattern actually is aligned. At least that is how it is with my back pocket.

I don't have that issue with my dark beige chevron but for a while I thought the back pocket was misaligned. However, I noticed that because it's chevron, if you look at the purse from a different angle, the chevron pattern actually is aligned. At least that is how it is with my back pocket.

Thanks for your reply! It's true that it changes depending on the angle. That's an excellent point. I was holding the front flap down against the bag and looking at it that way.