Chevron Lindsey in Light Taupe

That's so weird. I talked with CS about it and they told me that it can be ordered through JAX. I haven't tried to order it yet though.

Stupid question, but did you mention that you were in Canada? Since we can not do fax orders from Canada anymore, you may only be able to get it in the States or if you order online directly :sad:.

Stupid question, but did you mention that you were in Canada? Since we can not do fax orders from Canada anymore, you may only be able to get it in the States or if you order online directly :sad:.
Not a stupid question.....I didn't tell them that I was in Canada so maybe that does explain it. But I'm not sure. There was some discussion here a while back about the bordeaux hailey not being available in Canada unless it was ordered online. But the SA at the Coach store in Edmonton told me that she could order it. I ultimately decided to get a different bag so it didn't matter to me but now I am wondering why one store says it can order it and another store in Canada says that it can't. Frustrating.

Not a stupid question.....I didn't tell them that I was in Canada so maybe that does explain it. But I'm not sure. There was some discussion here a while back about the bordeaux hailey not being available in Canada unless it was ordered online. But the SA at the Coach store in Edmonton told me that she could order it. I ultimately decided to get a different bag so it didn't matter to me but now I am wondering why one store says it can order it and another store in Canada says that it can't. Frustrating.

True, I ended up getting the Bordeaux Hailey and SAs were not able to order it; I had to order it myself through JAX :sad:. It's not fair that we have to go through that in Canada :sad:.