Chevron club!

Very cute! Is that the mini? I just bought the same bag in the small size in blue. I love it and preferred it over the mini chevron rectangular because this bag is grained calfskin and not lambskin.

Im not sure of the size, its just a bit shorter yet wider then the mini rectangular flap. Im glad you are happy with your bag. Do you mind posting some shots of it please. :smile: heres the bag on me .. i was thinking of bringing it back, as I wasn't sure if the style was a little too funky. Still debating.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 1,776
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,791
Im not sure of the size, its just a bit shorter yet wider then the mini rectangular flap. Im glad you are happy with your bag. Do you mind posting some shots of it please. :smile: heres the bag on me .. i was thinking of bringing it back, as I wasn't sure if the style was a little too funky. Still debating.

I think the bag is darling and the size and color look great on you! :heart::heart:

I love the envelope style. It looks great on you!

What a rich deep green :smile:! It's quite a rare colour! Is this a camera bag? It looks in excellent condition too!
it's a camera bag shape... but the straps completely detach so it can be carried as a clutch with no chains, or i can switch the chains up to make them even shorter from inside. so, not a true camera bag, but the shape is similar.

Reactions: Arielgal
Hello everyone!!
I just purchased this little one the other day.. I love the colour but I am not so sure about the chevron style, is it cute or too funky??
Please let me know what you guys think!! Keep? or take back???

Thank you, I would really appreciate your input
Did you get this at a boutique or a department store (saks, neiman marcus, Nordstrom)? I like this style in the larger size shown on Chanel's website and appreciate any intel. TIA!

My first Medium Chanel :heart::heart:

img_1494450821-935076-jpg.3694805