Chevron card holder logo lopsided?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello!

My chevron so black card holder that I ordered from PS Dept (and came from NM) arrived in the mail today (lambskin) and was so excited! But when I opened it, didn't feel quite right about it.. Then realized the logo looks off? What do you guys think?

Is it me? Anyone else have this experience? Also looks like there's a scratch already on the top of the card slot?

Should I return it? Thanks in advance!!!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461816665.689642.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461816679.479697.jpg

Attached Files:

2. I would, something like that definitely would bug me all the time. You want to look at your brand new chanel product and think of how flawless it is instead of imperfection..

However I don't own a chevron card holder, so I'll let the gals that do put in their thoughts.

3. I don't own anything in chevron but the logo does look a bit lopsided in my opinion. I would bring it back to return or exchange for a brand new one as that would bother me. For the price on the tag, everything Chanel should be absolutely flawless!

4. I'd return it.

5. I'd most definitely take it back. If you're investing in a Chanel piece, there's no reason you shouldn't have something that makes you smile when you look at it.

6. Looks funny
    Yes return it

7. You need to return it. There was a tPFer who couldn't sell the WOC to Fashionphile due to the crooked logo. You don't want that to happen if you were to resell.

8. It would bother me, so I would return.

9. It does look lopsided. Hopefully they have another they can exchange it for.

10. Return it. Sorry for your disappointment.

11. Logo looks slanted to me too. I'd return it for sure!

12. Thanks to everyone for their responses and support! I'll return it and hopefully find another one. Thank you!

13. Return it for sure!!!! Doesn't the PS Dept check the quality? That logo & scratch are hard to miss!

14. Looks crooked. Return! I have the red chevron card holder w/ a leveled logo so it's not a chevron or quilting issue.

15. Definitely return it!