Chevron Audrey

Mar 26, 2009
Bel Air, Maryland
Personally? It's too gold for me, but a friend of mine was interested so she got it off my hands :smile: BH wasn't impressed with it... but my only fear is that it looks like the gold isn't very "sturdy" and I saw some inconsistency with the coloring that might affect others.

Boo that makes me sad oh well I will have to see it when it comes. It seemed to have sold out already maybe they did not make that many.

lucydee

O.G.
Jun 12, 2009
New York
I recently saw the bag at the outlet and had an opportunity to buy it a good price. When I looked in the mirror modeling it in the store, I have to tell you I did not like it. I like the shape but the gold was too gold for me. Too shiny and I put it back on display. Just not for my taste.

Mar 26, 2009
Bel Air, Maryland
I recently saw the bag at the outlet and had an opportunity to buy it a good price. When I looked in the mirror modeling it in the store, I have to tell you I did not like it. I like the shape but the gold was too gold for me. Too shiny and I put it back on display. Just not for my taste.

I bet that people ordered them online and then did not like them and took them back to the outlets.