Chèvre Sellier Kelly SO - Instant Reveal!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jun 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    On April 14th 2018 I placed my SO order with the below specs:

Kelly 25cm Sellier in Chèvre
    Noir exterior
    Gris Asphalte interior
    Gris Asphalte contrast stitching
    Brushed palladium hardware

IMG_3347.JPG

the SA who offered the SO to me subsequently got let go by H only 4 days after my appt so I had always wondered if my order made it to Paris. Thankfully my current SA kept reassuring me it's in the system lol.

Fast forward 1 year 2 months and 10 days to yesterday I got the magical delivery call!

I got to the store in the afternoon, and as soon as I saw the box my heart sank as the box was definitely NOT for a 25cm bag, it was way larger! My SA saw my face while taking the bag out of the box, asked if something was off, in shock, and ran back to dig up the original order form. She came back after a few minutes and we looked at the form together - there was a check mark next to "25cm" with scribble covered over, and another check mark next to "28cm", as if I had changed my mind! My ex SA was the one that filled out the form of course. I remember posting an instagram photo the day of my SO appt as a time stamp for myself, and I did write "25cm" in the caption, so honestly not sure where the misunderstanding came from. I couldn't help but feeling the same confusion I had with my last SO, some of you may recall it was the Kelly with the strange colored edge paint LOL.

Nevertheless, I spent a few minutes with the bag and I did fall in love with it as-is, so I accepted it with no regrets. The store director did offer me another SO this fall should I decide to decline it, so that was really kind of her. In a way it was almost meant to be as I recently scored a K25 in epsom leather in black with GHW. I originally placed an SO for a black K25 thinking I would never get offered one for a while so I guess it worked out.

Without further ado, here are some photos! Guess what the colors are inspired by? (hint: it's furry and cute)

p.s. do you notice the heat stamp is off centered?

IMG_0241.JPG IMG_0240.JPG IMG_0239.JPG IMG_0274.JPG

2. Just stunning!!’

Julide and frankiextah like this.
  3. What a lovely choice, very very chic! We are near bag twins...My K28 SO looks similar but up close you can see the stitching is blue. I love the grey!!

noegirl, Mali_ and frankiextah like this.
  4. ahh nice! then yours is even closer to my bag muse (blue eyes) ;)

IMG_4692.JPG

5. PERFECTLY GORGEOUS!! :love:

Julide and frankiextah like this.
  6. Congratulations! Love everything about it especially the contrast stitching!

7. Gorgeous

frankiextah likes this.
  8. Oh so perfect...I want to hug her. Congrats

DR2014 and frankiextah like this.
  9. Congratulations! You made such a chic choice, the contrast stitching is superb!

10. Congrats! Sorry for the mistake but the kitty and purse are both gorgeous!

Hermes Nuttynut and frankiextah like this.
  11. beautiful! i wouldn't mind the size mix up if the mistake was this stunning! congrats! :heart:

frankiextah likes this.
  12. Beautiful! Congrats!

13. Truly beautiful!!! Such a lovely combination @frankiextah :heart:

14. That is really lovely! :heart:

15. It's gorgeous!:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice