cheveron question

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really want to get one of the chevron bags from a few years ago in white/ seafoam, however, several years age I had a white "it" bag that turned yellow after time. Do the white backed bags still do this, or did dooney fix that problem?

2. Hi. I have a navy and white chevron bag from a qvc special and I'm using it now and it's still white white. I don't use it much.
    Just giving it it's turn as its a summer bag. I do keep it in a white pillowcase.

3. Thanks, my it bag sat on my dark closer for a few years and it still turned yellow so I just want to be careful

Sent from my SM-G360V using PurseForum mobile app

4. I have the black/white chevron satchel and wallet. Been using it for several years, its just as bright white as new. Stored without a bag on the shelf.

5. I think they fixed the issue because they are from a different material. The IT shiny had a clear coating and the newer bags (like the chevron) looks like just one layer. It's not shiny either. All mine are ok. I wouldn't worry about it!