Chestnut Florentine - Horizontal Marks?

Mother_Of_Divas

Jul 10, 2020
Ladies! I’m new to the forum and have a question about my new Ronnie Florentine backpack in Chestnut.

I lightly conditioned it yesterday before using it for the first tome and today I noticed it has horizontal marks on it. Did i cause that by conditioning the leather? Is there a way for me to correct it - or is that even needed if the bag is meant to get darker with time? It’s only noticeable in bright light, so I’m not even sure if it arrived that way and I didn’t notice until now.

Thanks in advance! 27234C0C-EDB5-49EF-B851-2555629BB0ED.jpeg

Reactions: mushroomNgrass
They are from the leather. Not a defect. Since the color is dark, they are less conspicuous. With time, the leather will patina and they will blend a little, but they always be there.

Ladies! I’m new to the forum and have a question about my new Ronnie Florentine backpack in Chestnut.

I lightly conditioned it yesterday before using it for the first tome and today I noticed it has horizontal marks on it. Did i cause that by conditioning the leather? Is there a way for me to correct it - or is that even needed if the bag is meant to get darker with time? It’s only noticeable in bright light, so I’m not even sure if it arrived that way and I didn’t notice until now.

Thanks in advance! View attachment 4783872
This is a beautiful backpack!!! Now I want one in black. By the time you load it up, does the backpack get heavy?

Thank you! I went crazy and ordered it in almost every color and the black is fabulous.

It does get heavy, but honestly since it’s on two shoulders it feels much lighter carrying than the med/large satchel, and that’s with the exact same stuff inside!