Chestnut Buckley Reveal!

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
Buckley arrived a day early and I'm not complaining!! :yahoo: Thanks again to Alex and Carina at Westchester Dooney Boutique for price-matching the Macy's sale last weekend!! :love: The only thing better than a Dooney is a Dooney on SALE! :woot:

Yes C4C.... it's ANOTHER brown bag!!! :roflmfao: I can't help it; I'm a brown-bagger. :biggrin:

With Chestnut Chelsea... the Buckley leather seems just a little richer and more lustrous...

Side size comparison...

This bag is just going to get better with age and use. She's going to be even prettier when she gets her slouch on! She weighs in at 2 lb 13 oz on my kitchen scale, so not too hefty. She has great balance on the shoulder.

Jun 15, 2009
Buckley arrived a day early and I'm not complaining!! :yahoo: Thanks again to Alex and Carina at Westchester Dooney Boutique for price-matching the Macy's sale last weekend!! :love: The only thing better than a Dooney is a Dooney on SALE! :woot:

Yes C4C.... it's ANOTHER brown bag!!! :roflmfao: I can't help it; I'm a brown-bagger. :biggrin:

With Chestnut Chelsea... the Buckley leather seems just a little richer and more lustrous...

Side size comparison...

This bag is just going to get better with age and use. She's going to be even prettier when she gets her slouch on! She weighs in at 2 lb 13 oz on my kitchen scale, so not too hefty. She has great balance on the shoulder.

HMMMM can you please give me MY moment !!!!

but on the serious I LOVE IT - I wish you did mod pics would love to see one

tlo

Apr 19, 2010

Side size comparison...

OMG!! That bag takes my breath away!!! Congrats honey!!!! I agree with everything you said about Buckley.

My chestnut buckley should arrive tomorrow. I had talked myself into sending it back, but after seeing yours, I don't think it's going anywhere!!!!!!

Jun 15, 2009

Side size comparison...

MB can you please post a pic with her wide open lolol

hopi

Jan 5, 2013

Side size comparison...

Exquisite-
nice call as usual

Gilmoregirl

Sep 9, 2013

Side size comparison...

OMG... I thought I was decided on the Buckley in Grey BUT now I may just go with chestnut and grey in the Chelsea. .. she is stunning! Congrats!

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
OMG!! That bag takes my breath away!!! Congrats honey!!!! I agree with everything you said about Buckley.

My chestnut buckley should arrive tomorrow. I had talked myself into sending it back, but after seeing yours, I don't think it's going anywhere!!!!!!
You won't return this one, T. She's fabulous!!! (And your Tessuta wallet will be perfect with her.) Thanks, honey. I need to go look at your gray pics again. :biggrin:

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
OMG... I thought I was decided on the Buckley in Grey BUT now I may just go with chestnut and grey in the Chelsea. .. she is stunning! Congrats!
So many beautiful choices!!! Thanks, GG. How are you feeling today?? I hope you are recovering! I am considering this bag in the black! EEEEEEEK!!!

hopi

Jan 5, 2013
So many beautiful choices!!! Thanks, GG. How are you feeling today?? I hope you are recovering! I am considering this bag in the black! EEEEEEEK!!!

I can see why, the leather seems to have a sheen that's mesmerizing.

Dooneyista2

Aug 24, 2014
Michigan
Anything for you, chickie.

This bag is jaw-dropping. I've never cared for the drawstring style because I've never been good at closing my bags, but this will definitely make me reconsider. How's the drop on the handles? Is it large enough to wear over the crook of your arm with a coat?