Cheshire Oaks very quick list!!!

chaz

Superstar DJ
Sep 8, 2007
Right,Tara,they had the Langford (bigger one) oak £416
The langford smallest one,oak £315
The Hanover medium sized one oak £416

Kroquet they had a beautiful Joni for £297 in a lovely soft cream color!!!

Flossie,they had a coral ostritch Bayswater £1395
They also had white patent £416
Fuschia patent £416
Brown patent £416 alll in great condition.

The lil Heliers were there,two in two tone blue,one in cream and tan £97,they also had some other veryt cute styles and colors in scotchgrain,so anyone looking for an inexpensive summer bag,these could be for you?
Roseberry at £75
Arabella at £112
in lilac pale leather, pink with pale leather,pale blue with pale leather,and the two tone blues.

Aly,they had no Somerset totes in,sorry hun!!

Large gunmetal Agyness £556 reduced from £795
Large mushroom Agyness,as above.

And they had a gold snakeskin Mabel,and a red one but it was crimson,not red,and a maxi purple one too.

There was also an aqua Roxy there if anyones interested? But not a huge amount of anything out of the ordinary I'm afraid,but they still have nice stock of the usuals in,Phobes etc.

I was there today....the patent Bayswaters are all totally gorgeous.

They still have an aqua Roxy and a pink Blenheim, but the Blenheim is £297 and the colour is faded :nogood: There's also a small Mabel shoulder bag in black, but this is weeny!! It's really dinky, I was so surprised.

I also bought a pink Bayswater keyring - they have these in white as well, at £41 each.

It's seriously weeny Riff. I picked it up & thought it would make a great child's bag but I'd struggle to get anything other than my keys & lippie in it.

Chaz - wish you hadn't mentioned red Mabel, ooooooh I'm off again thinking about it even if it is crimson.

:lol: SJ for what it's worth I thought the colour was fab. OK, wouldn't go with your bright pillar box reds, but that's no problem - MONO WOULD!!!!

No, no, no Alycat - you're supposed to be telling me how it isn't for me!! I'm walking around muttering to myself that if I'd loved it I'd have kept the JL one. No, I'm not going to be swayed. :nogood: