Cheshire Oaks today

keeledover

Aug 9, 2008
Just thought I'd give an update - quite alot of new stock, especially summer colours.

First thing that hit me was a whole table of special purchases in brilliant white soft grain leather - soho, ledbury, east west bays, standard bays, large bays, with silver hardware. However they did not have the usual postman lock we are used to - this lock had a bigger, fatter twisty bit, no mulberry tree stamp. It's strange as the standard and large bays also had padlock and keys, and also feet, but these did not look the same as the standard ones. TBH, if I'd seen it outside of the shop I would have thought it was fake, but worth a look if you're interested.

So, what was there? as I said, load of summer colours just in…
Bays – special purchases
Lemon yellow
Coral
Coconut
Lilac
Congo choc
Mirror bronze

Non specials included white patent (noticeably marked) and about 3 off white spazzalto ones (couldn’t see what the flaws were)

Congo and choc east west bays

2 oak mollies
2 Emmy’s in lemon yellow

Bags called “georgie” in pastel greens/blues

Mabels
Medium sizes in red, patent bright pink, coconut, denim
Large one in pebble

2 roxannes, 1 pure white, the other coconut with king of “linked” different corresponding leather pattern on the main body (hope that makes sense!)

Choc medium somerset totes
Oak medium somerset shopper
Olive Euston

Maggies – bronze and green, bronse maggie clutch

Large antonys in choc, black, maroon, brick, ditto smaller ones
Choc Joels
A few coral messengers (wasn’t sure of the style, sorry)

Couple of claret Angelicas

Some Milton range still in teal/marine and light brown
Pink and brown Leighs
Large and medium Sohos (can't remember colours)
Coconut phoebes

Hang on, don't go getting her hopes up :lol: I think this is the red polished goatskin with silver hardware, isn't it? And she was after the regular goatskin with gold hardware, like SJs.

But don't quote me :P

Hi, I'm back now :smile: lemon bays was £346, re. the red mabel, I couldn't say for sure what leather it was - really sorry, can't recall the hardware either.. it was definitely a pillar box red though. I just quickly scoped what was there.

There was a burst of coconuts, whites and pastels!