Cheshire Oaks and 2 of Scotland's Finest!

If I'd known you ladies were planning a trip I'd have waited until Friday to go over there. I was there on Tuesday. It sounds like I missed a treat. Nevermind :sad: Maybe next time. Congrats on your finds. Will be catching up on those tomorrow. Much too tired and too late now. I think we should decide on a tpf 'badge' of some sort. Something we all wouldn't mind wearing while we are in a Mulberry store. Any suggestions?

Aww teddies .. I am quite sure there will be plenty more visits .. you just HAVE to meet Mrs VN & her gorgeous daughter .. such a lovely pair of ladies!!

If you had put your trip off .. you wouldnt have found that oak beauty, would you :nuts:

If I'd known you ladies were planning a trip I'd have waited until Friday to go over there. I was there on Tuesday. It sounds like I missed a treat. Nevermind :sad: Maybe next time. Congrats on your finds. Will be catching up on those tomorrow. Much too tired and too late now. I think we should decide on a tpf 'badge' of some sort. Something we all wouldn't mind wearing while we are in a Mulberry store. Any suggestions?

Mulberry should supply us with a red alligator bays when we reach 1000 posts.On the understanding that we always carry them in their stores/outlets.

Sounds like you girls had a wonderful time!

MrsV, do you have room to adopt one more daughter? Pleeease!!!!

Kennedyflair, your little girl is beautiful! I was just thinking I ought to get Miss M doing some modeling, but didn't have a clue as to how to go about it. Any tips?

klp, Scarlett has modelled for a couple of people, both times my daughter was approached and asked if she'd like Scarlett to do it. This company is one that has used Scarlett (for the Monsoon shoot):smile:
http://www.designbywhite.com/

Aww teddies .. I am quite sure there will be plenty more visits .. you just HAVE to meet Mrs VN & her gorgeous daughter .. such a lovely pair of ladies!!

If you had put your trip off .. you wouldnt have found that oak beauty, would you :nuts:

:blush: Teddies i am as crazy as a box of frogs, but all my daughters new and old are gorgeous!! Next time I go I will wear a biker jacket with 'Tpf Mulberry on Tour' written across the back!! :biggrin: Will send you one to wear too, let me know your colour preferences vis a vis leather and rhinestones!!! :nuts:

Wow! This has really conjured up the imagination hasn't it :biggrin:

So, we will be wearing biker jackets with rhinestone message, carrying an alligator Bays, wearing a badge and with one trouser leg rolled up!! Making odd gestures at people too for good measure!! Sounds like a fun meet.

:nuts: you could spot me and LMM a mile off! We're the two nutters laughing and having a complete non-stop carry-on, me with my big loud voice and ker-azy accent! Hopefully run into you next time we go Teddies, would be great to see you! :hugs:

Wow! This has really conjured up the imagination hasn't it :biggrin:

So, we will be wearing biker jackets with rhinestone message, carrying an alligator Bays, wearing a badge and with one trouser leg rolled up!! Making odd gestures at people too for good measure!! Sounds like a fun
meet.

So Katie Price is coming too?