Cheshire Oaks and 2 of Scotland's Finest!

I will put the list here as well in case anyone misses it on the shopping thread, Cheshire Oak Stock as at Friday 5.3.10

Bays Clutch lipstick, silver, cracked black (scuff on top) (£346)
Roxanne in white, purple coated canvas
Bayswater specials (no cloche) in Black grainy leather with silver hardware (£416) Chocolate grainy leather and there was what looked like a mink colour too. Printed choco e/w and bays
Lilac patent bays, ledbury and E/w Bays silver hardware
White ledbury with silver hardware
Various Poppy styles including large, in white
Straw Somerset tote (the medium triangle shaped and the very small rectangular)
Mabels (various sizes ocean blue, fuschia, pale pink in both nappa and coated leather)
A4 roxanne totes in blue patent, lipstick
Keyrings
ponyskin silver heart with cream and pale spots insert perfect for putty smudged bays
Gunmetal whistles
large gold ring pulls
oak leather pussy cat

Ava clutches (with chain strap) in strong royal blue, and a silver one

2 scarves with the Julie Verhoven animals on (one white one navy)

Navy leopard print purse (175)
Short make up bag in NVT black £69 (small boxy ones)
Medium printed make up bags £130ish (curved at the top and flatter)
mini bays leather keyring in choc nvt (£89)
Metal bays keyrings in turquoise
Big tassles in bronze
Blue JV pigs

Sorry it isn't more coherent, please feel free to pm me if you want clarification on anything.

This our little cutie-on the left-from the Spring Summer Monsoon kids! (she does a little modelling)
Sounds like you had a great day out btw :yahoo:

Attachments

• Monsoon-Kids-Web-Lookbook15.jpg
    Monsoon-Kids-Web-Lookbook15.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 98
Oh Kennedy she is gorgeous, what a poppet. My girls always had lovely short bobs when they were little, I love that style!
It was a great day out, I love Cheshire Oaks, as there is a Starbucks right next to the shop and when you have finished in Mulberry there are all the other fantastic places to amuse yourself in. Top class place to be! Hope your DD managed to get a little something too? :graucho:

Argh I just did a huge post then deleted it by accident!!

Mrs VN is utterly gorgeous in every way people - seriously. I am so pleased to have met her & her gorgeous DD.

I have adopted her as a 2nd mummy .. how fab to have a mummy who enables you in a Mulberry shop :nuts:

Completely shattered today .. was half way home when I had a text from a family I babysit for asking me if I was avail tonight .. I hate to say no. So I dropped od off at home & raced over here - havent been home yet & havent eaten either :nuts: Im sitting here eating the junk I bought for the journey!!

Thank you so much for yesterday - it was a fantastic day & such a pleasure to have met you!! xx

Argh I just did a huge post then deleted it by accident!!

Mrs VN is utterly gorgeous in every way people - seriously. I am so pleased to have met her & her gorgeous DD.

I have adopted her as a 2nd mummy .. how fab to have a mummy who enables you in a Mulberry shop :nuts:

Completely shattered today .. was half way home when I had a text from a family I babysit for asking me if I was avail tonight .. I hate to say no. So I dropped od off at home & raced over here - havent been home yet & havent eaten either :nuts: Im sitting here eating the junk I bought for the journey!!

Thank you so much for yesterday - it was a fantastic day & such a pleasure to have met you!! xx

Oh you poor thing you must be exhausted! Now that you are officially one of my daughters I am sending over fluffy slippers, dressing gown and take away! Listen out for the moped! Thank you for enabling my scarf, it goes with lots of my stuff and I love it!! :biggrin:

Aww thanks mum :biggrin:
Much appreciated!!

I am glad you got that scarf - it was really lovely!! (They had it in York in a deep pink colour today too!!)

Im chilling out here - but will be glad to get home!!

Sounds like you girls had a wonderful time!

MrsV, do you have room to adopt one more daughter? Pleeease!!!!

Kennedyflair, your little girl is beautiful! I was just thinking I ought to get Miss M doing some modeling, but didn't have a clue as to how to go about it. Any tips?

Aww thanks mum :biggrin:
Much appreciated!!

I am glad you got that scarf - it was really lovely!! (They had it in York in a deep pink colour today too!!)

Im chilling out here - but will be glad to get home!!

Good girl! Don't wear yourself out, it was so lovely to meet you! You are just the same in real life as you are on here, such a great laugh and gorgeous with it, DD wants your hair! It's so long and thick. Speaking of whom, I have just had my final call before they put the film on! Younger DD sends her best too! I have my four lovely girls now I have adopted you and OD! :yahoo:

Sounds like you girls had a wonderful time!

MrsV, do you have room to adopt one more daughter? Pleeease!!!!

Kennedyflair, your little girl is beautiful! I was just thinking I ought to get Miss M doing some modeling, but didn't have a clue as to how to go about it. Any tips?

Go on then!! We are putting the film on now, get your jammies on, and what snacks do you want me to bring in!! :biggrin:

Good girl! Don't wear yourself out, it was so lovely to meet you! You are just the same in real life as you are on here, such a great laugh and gorgeous with it, DD wants your hair! It's so long and thick. Speaking of whom, I have just had my final call before they put the film on! Younger DD sends her best too! I have my four lovely girls now I have adopted you and OD! :yahoo:

Aww you are such a darling xx

Your daughter wants MY hair? Hers is utterly gorgeous - she is such a stunner - just like her gorgeous mummy .. sorry my new gorgeous mummy too :biggrin:

Enjoy your film ... awww you are all so lovely xx

Aww you are such a darling xx

Your daughter wants MY hair? Hers is utterly gorgeous - she is such a stunner - just like her gorgeous mummy .. sorry my new gorgeous mummy too :biggrin:

Enjoy your film ... awww you are all so lovely xx

You fit right in honey! Head up shoulders back you are a 'Noir girl' now!!
You too Miss OD and Miss KLP
Nite Nite x:hugs: