Cheshire Oakes-Advice Needed!

style siren

Oct 18, 2008
Hi Ladies,
Looking for your opinions- DH is going to see his fav footie team this weekend in Manchester.He is happy(maybe a slight exaggeration!) to divert a little and pop into Cheshire Oakes for me. I am still thinking about the a4 Roxy that I let get away in the sales. I am going to ring them tomorrow, but I was wondering if any one was there lately? What is the stock usually like? Is it worth a trip?
All advice welcome!
Style Siren

Last edited:
^^^ Its definately worth a trip,I haven't been for a while since I moved from Cheshire.The Mulberry outlet is great,always well stocked,and there are loads of other shops to investigate....set aside lots of time!

I was there two weeks ago and it was very well stocked. Foolishly I went away to think about an e/w purple shimmy and it was gone when I went back! Lesson learned.

Highlights were an orange ostrich regular shimmy down from £2000 ish to £500 ish and a choc printed bayswater (not congo) at £385. However it didn't have the gorgeous suede interior. They will be gone no doubt but I'm sure there will be other goodies.

Loved Cheshire Oaks. What a day out. Our outlets are pants in Scotland by comparison.

Too right Corrie! I loved Cheshire Oaks, worth going for the day out, Krispy Creme stand and Starbucks, all near Mulberry! The Mulberry outlet was really nice and well stocked both times I've been, although the 2nd time was slightly better as the sale was on!

Scotland & Wales should have the same size of outlet under the Act of Union 1707. And there ought to be some EU law that forces Mulberry to post to the girls in Ireland.:biggrin:

MacArthur Glen lost Burberry and Gretna lost Tag Heuer and a few others. All seemingly replaced with the Roman Originals/Tog 24/Reebok/etc sort of stores. I wonder if we are losing our capacity to keep the higher end outlets?
Cruise always seems busy in MC Glen. Last time I was in some neds were peeling off wads of £20 notes to pay for a hideous D&G extravaganza.
If this forum is anything to go by there plenty of us in Scotland who would go to a Mulberry outlet. And we could probably attract people the north of England too.

Cheshire Oaks was an eye opener. Am going to manipulate a Bicester visit next year I hope:yahoo:

Hi Style Siren

I got an A4 Choc Roxy from CO last week by mail order - they said they had juts got them in after the sales. May be worth ringing them to secure it if that is what you really want.

Was there last week ansd have to say not much to choose from, sat out side and had a star bucks, pondered over a Canvas Coated Roxanne, as i so regret sending the one i bought in the sale back.

they had about 4 antonys in the shop 2 large 2 reg

Last edited:
OH MY GOD!!!!!
Cannot believe it!! I have just rung and guess what?? The lovely SA has put one aside for me so DH can collect it!! Got it for £297. Absolutely thrilled!!
Thanks for the advice ladies
Will have to get my computer skills up to speed so i can post the pics next week!!
Style Siren

FABULOUS Style Siren - am so pleased for you! Now we are bag twins with just a week apart! Did you get the choc too?

I was over the moon - I rang about something else and just mentioned it in passing and she said they had just got them in ..... half price is pretty fabulous isn't it!

Soo chuffed for you! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: