Cheshire Cat out of control!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Faced with the disappointment of the total lack of French Blue Firsts, I think I've gone a little :wtf:.

This week I have purchased a Money wallet in black, a Brief in black (although that is coming from a lady in England who is on vacation, so I don't get it til the end of the month) and I am currently in the process of buying a Blue Glacier First from HGBags.

Bad, bad, bad! :nuts:

But there are reasons for everything, right? I need a new wallet - my old one essentially fell apart last week and I've been carrying my cash and cards around in a little flannel Bambi coin purse my mum made me when I was five. The Brief has been haunting me ever since it first came out, and it's my "not a clutch and not a casual hobo" black bag. Absolutely necessary, right? :rolleyes: The Blue Glacier First... well, I've really loved that colour ever since I first saw it (although, oddly, I've never been a fan of Cornflower, which is probably what it's closest to) and it's my "damn bastards didn't make French Blue in the First but I want a blue First dammit" bag. And who doesn't need one of those?

:sweatdrop:

2. Your not out of control, lets face it you needed a new wallet!! Even i have been drawn to the brief recently, although i said it wouldnt be for me.......

3. Congrats Cheshire, I think you're reasons are very valid, I can't wait to see photos I'm so happy for you:yahoo:

4. Congrats on your new purchases!! Can't wait to see pics!

5. Pics Pics Pics please!!!!!!!:yahoo:

6. That BG first from Erika is gorgeous! I almost bought it myself!! CONGRATS!!

7. :nuts: I almost bought it as well - you saved me Cheshire Cat lol!! Beautiful bag! Can't wait to see your pics of that and your other additions :yahoo:

8. I can't wait to see all the new bags you've bought! The BG First is amazing........Congrats!:yahoo:

9. Cheshire Cat,like Alice you come from wonderland...so let me wish you "an happy non-birthday",just one birthday per a year,364 non-birthday,today(and tomorrow and...)we are celebrating one of these!:party:
    Enjoy all your purchases and the next ones!!!

10. :yes:
    Hey, maybe that's why I have bought 3 bags in the last 2 weeks! I am with you on being super sad there will be no more FB Firsts available! I got a 05 Turq First hoping it will be a good replacement, and I am going to look at a French Blue Day today at Neiman Marcus. Congratulations on your new bags! I can't wait to see pictures!
    :heart:

11. Oh Chesire! I just sold my Black Brief (purchased only in Feb) for $700, i wish i knew you had wanted one.

12. all of your points, perfectly valid! would love to see a pic of your flannel bambi coin purse, though;) sounds super cute!
    i have a money and :heart: it - perfect wallet. enjoy yours :yes:

13. 3 years ago there was a bag that wasn't available for me to buy
    It broke the dam
    I have been buying bags ever since, like crazy
    I always wonder, had I been able to get that one that I wanted so badly, would I have gone berserk the way I did, or was it just the beginning of a great obsession that was going to happen anyway??
    I'll never know, but I sure am having fun!

14. Oh NO! What a steal... I would have loved to buy yours!

Thanks to everyone for the show of support - I know I'll calm down again and the next bag I buy will either be a friend's LE Magenta if she doesn't want it or the Ocean City... so it will be a while before I get any new bags. Unless that elusive FB First pops up. I've never had an HG before.

15. Congrats on the new bags. I can't wait to see pics!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice