Cheryl Cole pants + outfit

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can anyone ID her pants? How about the rest of the outfit - top, jewelry? Am most curious about the pants, tho. They're so cute looking.

[​IMG]

2. I really like them pants ! There should be more Cheryl Cole Threads ! :drool:

3. I looove this outfit. It looks so comfy!

4. There is a Cheryl Cole style thread somewhere here

5. i like her bracelet

6. LadyLouboutin, you're a star! How did you ID that bracelet?! I'm impressed. :smile: Do you have any thoughts at all on the trousers/pants/leggings? They looked sort of Vanessa Bruno (Isabel Marant? Alexander Wang???) to me so I checked out the latest collection on style.com but didn't see anything. I'm obsessing over the pants!!

Bisousx - I thought I had seen a Cheryl Cole style thread, too, but I did a search and couldn't find one...?

7. There are some very similar pants over at Topshop! They're the wrap front hareem trousers, but [at least on the site] they only come in a grey color.

8. She really is so stunning