Cherry Sabrina Modeling Pictures!!!!!

Your outdoors pictures are refreshing to see! You look like a cute pin-up girl if you don't mind me saying so. I've never took interest in this bag until now. I want a red one like you have! Also, I love the way you wear scarves around your neck, they really make your outfit look great.

Oh WOW, you are absolutely adorable, and that cherry color is TDF!!! I think you made an excellent choice in the color, and I can see how happy you are with the bag!!! That's the way it should be!!! I totally agree with the others...they should have you model for the catalog. It would be such a refreshing change to the current models!!!

Thanks so much for taking the time to model for us and posting the pics!!! I really really LOVE that color!!! CONGRATS and ENJOY!!!!

You are all so sweet! I'm completely flattered! :blush:

Is that the small or large size Sabrina? I'm thinking the large one, right? Can I ask how tall you are for reference? I like the larger one way more but I think it looks too big on me (5'0). It looks PERFECT on you though and I love the color!!!

Yes, it is the large one. I'm 5'7 for reference.