Cherry Red Mini Emilia is Here!! Yay!

Jane*Bond

Sep 18, 2008
Okay, she is not here in the actual physical sense, but she is on a Fed-Ex truck due to arrive today, so that counts for something, right?

Here are preview pics sent from Maria last week that I did not have time to post sooner. I ordered the Cherry-Red Mini-E, no studs, black fabric interior. No other modifications and no color combinations. I know black lining is not a favorite for most, but I have a Chloe with black lining and I like it quite a bit! I'm looking forward to it!

Attachments

• Mini_Emilia_Front[1].JPG
    Mini_Emilia_Front[1].JPG
    28 KB · Views: 102
  • Mini_Emilia_Inside[1].JPG
    Mini_Emilia_Inside[1].JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 83
Yummy! Congrats!

I have black lining in my Francis and think it is okay. I know others don't like it but I don't like seeing pen marks etc inside my bags so the darker the better for me. :P

Darn it, Fed Ex tracking showed an attempted delivery around 5:20 PM today but the notation said that the recipient was not there or the business was closed (I had it delivered to my work address). But, I was at work until 7:30 tonight and our mailroom closes at 10 PM! I just emailed Maria to check the address.

I guess I'll wait another day. Sad.

Darn it, Fed Ex tracking showed an attempted delivery around 5:20 PM today but the notation said that the recipient was not there or the business was closed (I had it delivered to my work address). But, I was at work until 7:30 tonight and our mailroom closes at 10 PM! I just emailed Maria to check the address.

I guess I'll wait another day. Sad.

oh, no, Jane that is the WORST!!! That happened to me last week....because someone had stepped out of the mailroom. Argh, I feel for you! So close, and yet so far!!

Ooh, that looks gorgeous! The black lining looks really good with the Cherry Red too. Heh, I do wonder how often non-tPFers order bright or contrasting linings, anyway... That sucks about missing it, I hope they can clear it up and you can get your Mini E soon!!

That's weird! If it's a business delivery, most carriers deliver before 3:30. DARN YOU FED EX DARN YOU! Hopefully you'll get it today! If you have the tracking number, you can also call FedEx directly and they'll tell you the address.

It is still not here! The stupid FedEx driver did not even make a delivery attempt today! I called FedEx who transferred me to the terminal where it was coming from and told them that tracking shows that no attempt was made today and I highly doubt that the driver made an attempt yesterday either, since I received other packages throughout the day (work stuff, no shopping), and the tracking said the business was closed when clearly we were not (there are multiple people that man our mailroom at any given time - it is never unattended). The person seemed to agree with me that the driver is not behaving properly and left a note for the driver's manager and suggested I file a complaint. There is nothing she could do, and I could hardly yell at her as it is not her fault that the driver is simply slacking off. I am not one to file complaints, but it is not acceptable to allow a driver who does not make his required deliveries for 2 straight days go without some sort of reprimand. Hopefully it will arrive on Monday, after the driver gets a good talking to from his manager.

Maria was very helpful today. Since it was not delivered yesterday, she had multiple conversations with FedEx regarding why it did not arrive yesterday and making sure they had the correct address. She is super sweet! But after I did not get the package again today, I decided to deal with it on my own on my end and simply let Maria know that I did not receive it. She offered to continue to help, but hopefully it will be resolved on Monday.

So much drama for one bag!

UGH that sucks.

Is there an option to hold it at the hub and pick up yourself? I'm lucky that my FedEx hub is close that I can request it to be held there...maybe if it doesn't come by Monday you can request that? Stupid driver, this is important!