Cherry or Persimmon Lindsey

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Cherry or Persimmon Lindsey

1. Cherry

42 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. *

Persimmon

21 vote(s)
    33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I can't decide if I should get the persimmon lindsey or wait for the cherry one. I wear neutrals and jewel tones so I think cherry would match those more while the persimmon can also be a neutral and is such a unique and beautiful color.

2. I have a feeling the persimmon will hit the outlet....my vote is for the cherry!

3. I vote for Ms Cherry :tup:

4. I've been trying to love the persimmon color, but it just hasn't grown on me yet. So I voted cherry! :smile:

5. thanks ladies! I am totally leaning cherry also, I am still sad about the fact that I never jumped on the cherry sabrina when it was out.

6. I am dying to see the cherry color. I have the persimmon, but I'm voting for cherry.

7. Cherry for sure based on the colours you wear. I also wear a lot of jewel tones so I am thinking about waiting for the navy or perhaps getting the grey croc.

8. Is there a DD of the cherry?

9. I saw the persimmon Lindsey in person this weekend, it was absolutely gorgeous! I hadn't given much thought to it before just from looking at online photos but after seeing it I am so tempted...

10. Cherry!...just my biased opinion because I cannot pull off orangey tones.

11. I voted for the cherry.

12. *~*Cherry!!! Do we have any pics of the Cherry Lindsey yet??*~*

13. Does anyone know what hardware the cherry has? *Please be silver, please be silver*

14. I don't know for certain but I cannot imagine it being brass or gold....

15. My SA just checked the backorder date for me today (Nov. 18) - and, hate to disappoint, but she checked hardware color too - It's brass/cherry.