"cherry blossom" silk scarf: Hermes? Chanel - for my bag handle!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm looking for a nice silk scarf for the handle of my Chloe Edith bag. It needs to be a Cherry Blossom Theme. I was hoping that Chanel or Hermes would make something like this (since it is the season for the blossoms). I don't live in an area that has high end retail stores - so I was hoping that someone could let me know if they've ever seen such a thing!

(it's for an anniversary present!)

Thanks for any and all information!!!:love:

2. I want a scarf too! I was thinking of getting the new Chanel scarf to tie on to my Speedy. It looks really cute.

3. ^^That's what I want too! I really would like to find a "blossom" pattern though - if anyone has any ideas!

4. You can look at the Hermes website. They have a lot of patterns on there that you can browse through. I haven't seen any cherry blossoms, but I have seen peonies, if that helps.

5. Anyone seen any Chanel or high end silk scarf with blossoms?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice