"cherry blossom" silk scarf: Hermes? Chanel - for my bag handle!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking for a nice silk scarf for the handle of my Chloe Edith bag. It needs to be a Cherry Blossom Theme. I was hoping that Chanel or Hermes would make something like this (since it is the season for the blossoms). I don't live in an area that has high end retail stores - so I was hoping that someone could let me know if they've ever seen such a thing!

(it's for an anniversary present!)

Thanks for any and all information!!!:love:

2. I want a scarf too! I was thinking of getting the new Chanel scarf to tie on to my Speedy. It looks really cute.

3. ^^That's what I want too! I really would like to find a "blossom" pattern though - if anyone has any ideas!

4. You can look at the Hermes website. They have a lot of patterns on there that you can browse through. I haven't seen any cherry blossoms, but I have seen peonies, if that helps.

5. Anyone seen any Chanel or high end silk scarf with blossoms?