Cherry blossom pouchette discolouration

kimmy

@LV Princess@
O.G.
Dec 10, 2005
OMG I am so upset. I love my bags and store them very carefully. Sadly I have not touched my red/cream cherry blossom pouchette for around 12 months, Took it off the top of my wardrobe, out of it box and dustbag and the front and teh back of it are discoloured, its oxidised.. It has a pink hue over the front and back in patches while the edges and outside of the front and back are still the cream colour. The bag is ruined, and I am devistated. I dont understand why this has happened. I have heard about it happening on MC items, dut to the red lining but never on the c/b line.
Is there anything I can do to sort out this problem. I am in tears

OMG I am so upset. I love my bags and store them very carefully. Sadly I have not touched my red/cream cherry blossom pouchette for around 12 months, Took it off the top of my wardrobe, out of it box and dustbag and the front and teh back of it are discoloured, its oxidised.. It has a pink hue over the front and back in patches while the edges and outside of the front and back are still the cream colour. The bag is ruined, and I am devistated. I dont understand why this has happened. I have heard about it happening on MC items, dut to the red lining but never on the c/b line.
Omg! These bags cost way too much money to be peeling and fading. I notice peeling on my multicolor Annie and I'm very upset because it cost $2,880 plus tax. I'm so sorry but I have no idea as to what you can do to resolve this issue.

:sad: I'm so sorry! That's terrible! If you don't mind, could you post pictures? I don't know if there's anything you can do about it. I'm pretty sure it's permanent. I guess you have nothing to lose, though... you could always try cleaning it. You probably couldn't make it worse.

I’m so sorry! Could it have happend because you stored it in its box? LV always advices NEVER to store items in boxes but only in their dustbags.