cherry blossom pochette

1. i don't know what's a good price or if people are looking for this, but there's one on annsfabulousfinds.com for $495. it looks nice, too!

2. Is it totally new and un-used? $495 seems a bit steep for a CB pochette...unless it is the red/cream one! Most CB pochettes I see go for about $380.

3. no, it's def. used. also, it's a regular cb pochette. so, maybe not a good deal!

4. Wait! There are many other cheaper pochettes! If you are willing to buy off eBay, the pink/pink or brown/pink ones usually list for around $300-$400 and even then bids are scarce...I got mine for $350; luckily I found it right before I considered buying thehuangfamily 's for $699! (I was an unaware LV buyer back then)

5. I paid $495 for a mint pink/pink and got a mint brown/pink off eBay for $300! patience is a virtue for these older bags....I sometimes wait a month or more until I find the perfect one at a great price!

6. good to know- i'm not really into the 'graphic' purses- cerises, flowers, grooms, etc., but i know many people are, so i try and keep my eye out for them for others.

7. I was on the original wait list for this when it first launched. And I believe I paid $495. with the tax.

8. cute

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice