Cherry Blossom Papillon or Watercolor Papillon?

Which to go for??

• Cherry Blossom Brown Papillon

• Watercolor Papillon

Results are only viewable after voting.

apple_28

O.G.
May 18, 2006
I need your help!! I love both but can only choose one (I already have the WC papillon btw). For anyone that has the cherry blossom, any pros/cons?

Here are pictures to help you decide:

W/C Papillon:
wc.jpg

Cherry Blossom Papillon:
cherry.jpg
(from Let-trade)

I have the WC papillon too :tup: Its so refreshing. With the cherry blossom papillon I think its beautiful but honestly its just too much going on. Its cute, girly maybe not as sophisicate as the WC papillon. I say keep the WC papillon but then again I might be bias towards it;):P

Am I the first? I vote Cherry Pap cos I have it and it is easy to take things in and out and it is cute and it has got nice interior and it has got a tag etc etc etc ;)
p/s can't deny the charm of the WC pap too...

I wish that the WC papillon came in the same style as the CB papillon! If it did, it would be soooo perfect, although I wonder about the convenience of the lock. I think that I prefer the WC pattern over the CB - the CB is really cute, but I think it will date more quickly than WC. The WC is really pretty and doesn't scream "IT bag" to me.

I actually prefer the WC Papillon - I like the CB Pap too, but I find there's too much going on with the bow and lock. I love that the WC Pap is a darker brown and has all those pinks and purples - just feminine enough without going overboard. HTH! :yes:

I voted for the Cherry Blossom ~ much easier to get in and out of, and so much prettier. Somehow to me, the WC Pap looks like the mono Dooney's ~ just my honest opinion {{{please don't throw shoes at me}}}:sweatdrop:

I just prefer the white WC's!

^ The white WC is beautiful too!! I had the chance to compare both (even though I wasn't waitlisted for either) and i ended up with the papillon. The speedy was too large for my petite 5'3 frame.

i would go with the CHERRY BLOSSOM papillon but that one. The brown and pink.
is it ok if i suggest another style?

ok i really wish i saw this bag more often on the forum. i think its a real collectors piece.

6279-iID.jpg