Cherry Blossom? Graffiti? Cerises? Oh my!

?

Which one?

1. Graffiti

2. Cerises

3. Cherry Blossom

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I decided, that I need to have a Pochette :shame:
    I'm dying to have one of the limited styles - but I can't decide which one...
    The Graffiti was the first LV I really liked (all colours)... but I also :heart: the CB (again all colours...) and the cute smiling cherries :love:
    Which one do you prefer and why? Which style is most versatile?

2. Very tough for me to choose but it come down to CB. I think it's very girly and pretty.Perfect for Summer and Spring plus I love Cherry Blossom. Now you make me want to have it ..

3. It's evil, isn't it? :amuse:
    The more I talk about it and look at all these beautiful bags here, the more bags I want... :love:

4. I would get the Cherry Blossom - so pretty. :P The ones on eBay seem really expensive though.

5. My dream bag is a graffiti speedy - I love both colors

6. i voted for cherry blossom. i missed that line and would love to buy something from it. they are really high on eBay though. (sigh)

7. I love the whole Graffiti-line :amuse:
    Maybe I should get the Graffiti, because I'm loving it for the longest time now...??? And there's a cute one in khaki on eBay from a MPRS...

8. Oh man totally - I wish I had the money, it'd be MINE. I think I prefer khaki, but I'm not picky! :lol:

9. There are huge differences in the price... I saw some for ~1000$ and others for ~400$ - all from MPRS and all in good condition. I don't want to spend much more than 500$, but still not 100% sure which style to get :shame:

10. The cerises pochette was available at the LV in Saks in Chicago about 5-6 weeks ago....kicking myself for not buying it..but hubby said only one purse.

11. I think the most versatile would be Cerises (it can even pass for the plain pochette). The prettiest, IMO, is the pink CB!:love: And the casual one is the Graffiti. Now the questions is, what suits your lifestyle better?

12. Thanks Irene, that's exactly what I thought... The CB is so pretty, cute, pink, girly,... :love: but maybe to cute for me?

I guess I should go with the Graffiti in khaki.

:flowers:

13. You can't go wrong with either one!!! Keep us posted!:smile:

14. I voted Cerises but I love the Graffiti too! Have you looked at the Panda? It's cute too!

15. i like the cerises line, but not the pochette.
    my vote goes towards a PEACH graffiti :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice