Cherry Blossom Experts...

Congrats on your cerise pochette :yahoo:
There are 3 colour combos with CB:
brown/pink
pink/pink
cream/red
I have the cream/red and really love it. I think it's the best colour combo coz it's mine and I am biased :P I love pink though and I think the pink/pink is gorgeous too ;)

I know....
Since you are going to get cerise pochette which is brown, I reckon go for cream/red or pink/pink. Do you like pink or red more? What colour of bags do you have at the moment? Get something you haven't got :P

Thanks maro! Unfortunately I love all of them....my LV collection right now is all mono (one MC piece)...so a little bit of color would be great....I think the pink/pink would be great.

I'm eventually hoping to be able to purchase all 3 of them (hubby just bought a big toy....so I get to spend now!).

i am also really in love with a red/ cream pochette!! maro, do u know if the cherry blossoms cover the 'LV' words on the bag on authentic ones? thanks! :flowers:

isadora said:
i am also really in love with a red/ cream pochette!! maro, do u know if the cherry blossoms cover the 'LV' words on the bag on authentic ones? thanks! :flowers:

Every pochette has a different arrangement of cherry blossoms, so the placement is not really a way to differentiate between authentic and fake bags. Sometimes, yes, the cherry blossoms do cover or partially cover the LV's. Hope this helps!

fashion_junky said:
Every pochette has a different arrangement of cherry blossoms, so the placement is not really a way to differentiate between authentic and fake bags. Sometimes, yes, the cherry blossoms do cover or partially cover the LV's. Hope this helps!

thanks!! how then can u differentiate the real ones from the fake? *at a loss* am looking at buying one on ebay and am really afraid it'll turn out to be fake!

isadora said:
thanks!! how then can u differentiate the real ones from the fake? *at a loss* am looking at buying one on ebay and am really afraid it'll turn out to be fake!

Just let us know which auction you are interested in..

I got burned..got fake pochette..I PMed someone the pics from the auction and she confirmed it was real :rolleyes: . I believed her because she sells LV guide LOL. I knew it was fake as soon as I open the box plus confirmation from lovely PFers.Still waiting for my refund.