Cherry Blossom Club

Hi,

I am looking a buying my first cherry blossom pochette. In looking at so many of the pre-loved sales I am unsure of the blossom pattern.

Would there ever be a case where the pattern of the blossoms be in exact same placement on the front and the back of the pochette or should the front and back have different placement of the blossoms?

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone else have a flawed print that's slightly smeared? The pochette is made of three pieces of canvas. The back piece and side piece are perfectly printed on mine, but the front piece is unfortunately smeared. I noticed it at first because the eyes on the flowers were not perfectly oval but looked like brush strokes. Then I noticed that the entire piece of canvas had the same brush stroke eyes on every flower. The flowers on that flawed piece also all had blurry smeared edges.

Here's the bad print on the front
Wd9JdQI.jpg

Here's the perfect print on the back, same pattern for comparison

9gwKYPB.jpg

Hi,

I am looking a buying my first cherry blossom pochette. In looking at so many of the pre-loved sales I am unsure of the blossom pattern.

Would there ever be a case where the pattern of the blossoms be in exact same placement on the front and the back of the pochette or should the front and back have different placement of the blossoms?

Thanks in advance.

I believe each pochette should have a unique flower pattern because the pieces of canvas are cut at random. It's very unlikely that the front and back pieces will have the same pattern, but it's also not impossible. I would be suspicious of a bag that has the exact same placement of flowers to LV logo on both sides. I'd also be suspicious of a listing that has the same pattern as another listing. There was a TPF user who noticed two sellers advertising the same exact pattern cherry blossom pochette. Turned out to be scams.

Hi all!

Hoping to revive this thread. I spotted this cute Carnet de Bal on eBay and just had to have it! :love:

I intend on using it as a card holder. Someone in the agenda club was able to slip plastic wallet 12-page inserts and I thought that was a great idea ;)

Cherry Blossoms make me :smile:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414648741.801245.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1414648741.801245.jpg
    800.2 KB · Views: 424
i am late to the cherry blossom party but just purchased a light pink cherry blossom pochette. i was wondering which color combo was more popular? i can't decide which i prefer, the traditional monogram or the pink. and then there is the red and pink. just beginning to learn about this collection and enjoying seeing everyone's pics.

i am late to the cherry blossom party but just purchased a light pink cherry blossom pochette. i was wondering which color combo was more popular? i can't decide which i prefer, the traditional monogram or the pink. and then there is the red and pink. just beginning to learn about this collection and enjoying seeing everyone's pics.
Hi luvspurses, I'm late too :sad: as I was very much into Coach back then. I think the whole collection is beautiful! :smile:
does anyone know when they stopped making the cherry blossom collection?
According to Wiki:
"Takashi Murakami also created the Cherry Blossom pattern, in which smiling cartoon faces in the middle of pink and yellow flowers were sporadically placed atop the Monogram Canvas. This pattern appeared on a limited number of pieces. The production of this limited-edition run was discontinued in June 2003."

Hi luvspurses, I'm late too :sad: as I was very much into Coach back then. I think the whole collection is beautiful! :smile:

According to Wiki:
"Takashi Murakami also created the Cherry Blossom pattern, in which smiling cartoon faces in the middle of pink and yellow flowers were sporadically placed atop the Monogram Canvas. This pattern appeared on a limited number of pieces. The production of this limited-edition run was discontinued in June 2003."
thanks jadore lv! i was really into coach back than as well. i didn't realize this had been such a brief release. it doesn't seem to get too much attention here but i really like it. your card holder has great pattern placement.

thanks jadore lv! i was really into coach back than as well. i didn't realize this had been such a brief release. it doesn't seem to get too much attention here but i really like it. your card holder has great pattern placement.
Thanks!! I wish I was more into LV back then! Haha, oh well...

I want to see your Cherry Blossom pochette! :tup: