Cherry Blossom Club

1. I keep starting these just to drool over everyone's pics!:love:
    I have the pink/pink pochette and a brown/pink pochette is on its way.

And I promise I'll post pics soon!

So please share you're CB pieces :smile:

2. My CB Papillon, I searched for one for ages and finally got this one from eBay it's in great condition and I love it. the only thing is I live in the UK and I'm afraid to take it out if there is a chance it'll rain

Cherry Blossom .JPG Cherry Blossom 2.JPG
    Scully Piper likes this.
  3. Mine..:love:

DSC01393.JPG DSC06155.JPG
    Scully Piper likes this.
  4. WOW...:wtf: :love: :love: Gorgeous collections!!!!

5. its awesome. i can't believe i didn't get a piece when it released. now its impossible to find, and i really am skeptical with buying things online :sad: or buy things 2nd handed. :sad:

6. I'm hoping to add a couple pieces, like the creme/red papillon for sure. That's been my dream bag ever since I'd gotten my brown/pink pochette for Christmas about 3 years ago :smile:

pochettes.JPG
  7. :heart: i have one little thing!!:P

DSC03925.JPG DSC03926.JPG
  8. I love them all! Those cherry blossoms just make me smile!

The red/cream is also my favorite color combo....but just soooo expensive and hard to come by. I thought about getting the reto & papillon in all 3 color combos....but for the sake of searching & my wallet I decided to only get them in 1 color combo...it'll probably be brown/pink.

9. :wtf:.....:nuts: gorgeous!

10. I only have one piece from CB line (my used and abused pochette:lol:) but LOVE it dearly:

PICT3929.jpg
  11. i only have a red/cream pochette.. but that still makes me part of this club!! :lol: (the pix is under my bag showcase thread..)

12. Oh I am in AWE! LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE! :love:

13. AHHHH! :drool: Would you like to trade!
    Now THAT's what I call my dream collection!

Anyways, here's mine!

cherryblossomcollection.jpg
  14. Here's my Pochette and Carnet de Bal :heart: And next on my list is a CB papillon

19.jpg
  15. Gorgeous miyoshi! I love the carnet!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice