Cherche midi yes or no??

1. So beautiful!!!

2. Absolutely breathtaking. This combination has without a DOUBT joined my top five favorite Hermes pieces of all time. 🏻

prepster likes this.
  3. I considered a Kelly wallet as a clutch or occasional wear with my farandole 120 necklace as a small bag. Wouldn't this be an easier access alternative? I love the chaîne d'ancre motif and the chubby style. Did anyone who owns the small cherche-midi try this? TY !

4. I'm loving this bag more and more but I don't think I am ladylike enough :P

papertiger and prepster like this.
  5. I love this bag in the photos!

6. Bumping this thread. Anyone buy or try cherche recently? I keep looking at pictures of the clutch size and am debating but I haven't gone to see one in person yet.
    Also, if you put the strap inside the bag to make it a clutch, is there still enough room?

7. Babe.. this bag looks nice for u. Is this the size 18 or 25 ? Another cherche size 22.. i think is a clutch. Correct me of im wrong.

8. This is the original release - 25. I love mine. There is a clutch/ wallet yes, with no strap.

9. Does anyone have modeling shots of the mini vs 25?

10. I'm not 'liking' because I don't think you're ladylike enough for one, I'm just joining you on the not-so-ladylike bench. I tried one and it wasn't me. Anyone who looks good with other little shoulder bags will rock these.

11. I love this bag - there was a black shiny croc at my boutique. I dream of finding a way to smash the case and scamper away with it! I wish they would make a larger size....

loves and bagidiotic like this.
  12. I tried it on in shiny croc, the strap was so stiff it was very hard to adjust so I passed. It was absolutely gorgeous though. Probably easier to use in regular leather.

13. Thank you for saying that, now I can stop mooning over the croc. I love the bag in regular leathers, too!

loves likes this.
  14. Hi Ladies! I am considering the Midi 25 for myself and wonder if it is a shoulder bag only, or can be worn cross-body? (im 5"5)

15. Can be worn cross-body
    IMG_E1986.JPG

shuemacher and ODEDIHAIMS like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice