Cherche midi yes or no??

1. Thanks for sharing this. I've had this bag on my radar ever since I saw a picture of it in a magazine (Harper's Bazaar I think).

prepster likes this.
  2. They look beautiful on you.:grouch:
    Thanks so much.

3. Yes I believe it is Argile Tadelakt. Same as my Egee so I decided to wait for something different.

prepster likes this.
  4. Yeah I see your point. I would wait too if I were you. Thanks so much for the mod shots btw!!

prepster likes this.

5. My SA took some pics of me with the bag but periogirl just posted great pics so I hope you can enjoy them. I would definitely buy this bag if I would like carrying a sholder bag. It's great with the shorter strap look. Can fit phone, keys and a small wallet/cardcase.

prepster likes this.
  6. You look great periogirl, especially with the red one

prepster likes this.
  7. Thank you dearest!

8. Omg I LOVE this, it looks like a box Constance, especially in the red. Swoon!!!

prepster likes this.
  9. Exactly! ;)

prepster likes this.
  10. I saw this at Banana Republic today and couldn't get over the fact that it's clearly inspired by the Cherche Midi ... Am I wrong??

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462845179.294955.jpg

prepster likes this.

11. Wow! I believe that is a case of appropriation rather than inspiration. :nogood:

12. ...omfg that's crazy...what a terrible copy

13. I've got one too and I'm so in love with her ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463034772.571858.jpg

14. Congrats! Seen this IRL, stunning bag! Mykonos isn't a good color for me but esp in Lizard, I bet it shines on you!

15. Elegant on lizard
    Exotic touch